Where is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might actually break with tradition and buy some sweets should any brats knock on the door...

I might actually break with tradition and buy some sweets should any brats knock on the door...

Why not? A couple of bags of mixed sweets out of the pound shop and a net of monkey nuts and you'll bring a smile to their face, what harm?
Plus, if nobody does knock your door you get to pig out yourself :icon_razz

Why not? A couple of bags of mixed sweets out of the pound shop and a net of monkey nuts and you'll bring a smile to their face, what harm?
Plus, if nobody does knock your door you get to pig out yourself :icon_razz

that was my thinking Mackster :icon_bigg

that was my thinking Mackster :icon_bigg

If you're feeling spiteful, you could also opt for the chocolate covered cat turds and toffee onions. :icon_lol:

"Oooo, you look scary, have some of my home-made chocolate. Who wants a toffee apple?"

If you're feeling spiteful, you could also opt for the chocolate covered cat turds and toffee onions. :icon_lol:

"Oooo, you look scary, have some of my home-made chocolate. Who wants a toffee apple?"

:icon_lol:

Please stop posting in this thread

I'm still clearing up after the hundreds of fireworks that were posted through my door, all in the name of Halloween. I'm very traumatised by the whole thing

When, oh when, will this terrible madness stop ?

I bloody love Halloween. One of the sluttiest nights of the year!

I think it's just good fun. I didn't get to do a decent costume this year though, gutted.

I bloody love Halloween. One of the sluttiest nights of the year!

I think it's just good fun. I didn't get to do a decent costume this year though, gutted.

Halloween house parties at Uni were always great evenings ;)

I think you ought to contact the authorities Lako and let them know that these attacks were all down to Halloween, because they don't seem to have made the link yet

I think you ought to contact the authorities Lako and let them know that these attacks were all down to Halloween, because they don't seem to have made the link yet

I would not do such a crazy thing Macky, It simply cannot be proved.

Mad bugger.

View attachment 2012-10-31 16.25.44.jpg

Went past this house and this is just a small part.
The driveway had a metal Cemetery sign with the full name above Gallow Tree Cemetery and a whole host of ghosts and goulies lining the driveway. The owner was in the driveway so was going back later to take photo but not have the time. It looked like off the set of Thriller!

Last edited:
Went past this house and this is just a small part.
The driveway had a metal Cemetery sign with the full name above Gallow Tree Cemetery and a whole host of ghosts and goulies lining the driveway. The owner was in the driveway so was going back later to take photo but not have the time. It looked like off the set of Thriller!

Was there much damage to the front door? I imagine all of the fireworks must've nearly blown it off its hinges

Hmmm...

It was around 11pm last Saturday (October 27) evening when the drama unfolded.

Police said three lit fireworks were pushed through the letter box of the terrace house in Ford Street, Burnley, at 10pm on Saturday

When was Halloween, again ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670