Where is Peter Gilbert

Status
Not open for further replies.
tsmiggy said:
As he vanished....... as Morris kidnapped him

I was asked that by several Plymouth fans last night.

Each time I replied, "He's not very good".

Each time they replied, "We know".

I thought i saw him selling SEAT cars over the road..... on Matchdays.Does he know where the Walkers is lol

Last seen driving round Hinckley asking for directions to Leicester as he was supposed to be starting work today, probably ended up at Tigers and they are using him as their bitch and being made to polish their eggs!
:056:

I've not played since mid-September, but it's just the way it goes sometimes. The team has changed quite a lot most weeks, but unfortunately I've usually been the one to miss out. We've got a big squad and there's a very competitive atmosphere.

Obviously I want to play, but I'm not too disheartened. I've just got to get my head down and work hard and impress the manager. It's always hard to break back into the team, especially one doing well, and the side has been performing well recently, losing only one of the last five games.

Admittedly we've been a little bit inconsistent this season, but overall I think we have done OK. We've done reasonably well in all aspects of our play. It's just in some games the luck has gone against us, and things haven't gone our way.

There were bound to be a few teething problems as well, because we're a new team with new faces, and I think we'll start to see the benefits of the new team coming together quite soon.

Despite my lack of game time recently, I've certainly got no regrets whatsoever at joining Leicester. It's a massive club with great facilities, a great fan base, good staff and great players. I've just got to bide my time and when my opportunity comes again I've got to take it.

It'll be great to get a run out against Cardiff in the Carling Cup tomorrow night. I just want to break back into the team, but it would be extra-special for me if I was to do it at Ninian Park, because of my Welsh connections. The gaffer's not named the team yet, and we'll have to wait and see.

webmaster said:
I've not played since mid-September, but it's just the way it goes sometimes. The team has changed quite a lot most weeks, but unfortunately I've usually been the one to miss out. We've got a big squad and there's a very competitive atmosphere.

Obviously I want to play, but I'm not too disheartened. I've just got to get my head down and work hard and impress the manager. It's always hard to break back into the team, especially one doing well, and the side has been performing well recently, losing only one of the last five games.

Admittedly we've been a little bit inconsistent this season, but overall I think we have done OK. We've done reasonably well in all aspects of our play. It's just in some games the luck has gone against us, and things haven't gone our way.

There were bound to be a few teething problems as well, because we're a new team with new faces, and I think we'll start to see the benefits of the new team coming together quite soon.

Despite my lack of game time recently, I've certainly got no regrets whatsoever at joining Leicester. It's a massive club with great facilities, a great fan base, good staff and great players. I've just got to bide my time and when my opportunity comes again I've got to take it.

It'll be great to get a run out against Cardiff in the Carling Cup tomorrow night. I just want to break back into the team, but it would be extra-special for me if I was to do it at Ninian Park, because of my Welsh connections. The gaffer's not named the team yet, and we'll have to wait and see.

Webbo, I didn't know you actually played for LCFC. Well done old chap, a man of your age playing professional football, incredible.

webmaster said:
I think my size is more of a problem than my age.

Oooerr webbo.

Is the webbo diet not going well then?

webmaster said:
I think my size is more of a problem than my age.

Your size wasn't a handicap when you used to play for the Yetis. That one that hit you in the stomach at Lincoln saved an almost certain goal.

sorry, forgot you had to register. everyone should register though, and send their regards to gilbo, gud, bad or indifferent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669