Where to buy frozen edamame beans in pods

Status
Not open for further replies.

spionfox

A bit out of the ordinary I know, but the past few years have taught me that TB has experts on just about anything you care to mention........

Anyone know where I buy frozen edamame beans in pods in or around the Leicester area?

Thanks!

A bit out of the ordinary I know, but the past few years have taught me that TB has experts on just about anything you care to mention........

Anyone know where I buy frozen edamame beans in pods in or around the Leicester area?

Thanks!

I have no idea, so come on tell us where you get em from. :icon_wink

I have no idea, so come on tell us where you get em from. :icon_wink

Doh! That'll teach me to think before posting :icon_wink

Can anyone tell me where I can buy the specified item - thanks :icon_lol:

I couldn't even tell you what they are, never mind where you'd buy them from.
Are they like magic beans? I bought some of them once, but they didn't seem to work for me. ****ing expensive yokes they were as well.

I couldn't even tell you what they are, never mind where you'd buy them from.

Edamame is a preparation of baby soybeans in the pod commonly found in Japan, China and Korea. The pods are boiled in water together with condiments such as salt, and served whole.

Outside East Asia, the dish is most often found in Japanese restaurants and some Chinese restaurants, but has also found popularity elsewhere as a healthy food item.

Rip off at Waggamama's but nice though.

In China they are known as "Hairy Bean" well would you believe it !!

Last edited:
He asked for frozen beans in Leicester. The second link is for seeds, the first is for a company that won't deliver them to Leicester.

Well how do you know Lako is not going to buy the seeds, grow them and freeze the beans and sell them to Spion?

The first link indicated he will deliver as well unlike his competition!

Thanks!

Puff,be asking where you can buy a nice pretty dress next

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675