• League 1

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • League 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SPL

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Europe

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • theres no striker coming in-mdv to be a hero!

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

drummindefender

we all know Levien is trying to bring in a new guy to score the goals that are so badly needed for next season, but where do you think he will come from?:102: Will it be a loan signing from the Premiership? a steal from a rival club? a young talent from the lower leagues? one of his contacts up north? someone who has been scouted abroad? or will we be stuck with the guys we have now?

Last edited:
i'm free if Craig's interested. there'll be a small fee to my employer for compensation though.

to make the thread more interesting you can give your reasons for why you reckon the striker will be coming from the place you voted for;)

I'd go for "free with 6 tokens from the News of the world" but you haven't got that option so i'm opting for the SPL. :102:

Steve Claridge is looking for some betting money

Let's face it - none of us care where he comes from, as long as he bags 20+ goals each and every season.

More than likely be the SPL I would think.

Talking of useless Scottish Shitbags, where is Highland these days :icon_lol: ;)

I voted SPL but a loan striker from the premiership would be nice until the younger lads are ready.

DurhamFox said:
More than likely be the SPL I would think.

Talking of useless Scottish Shitbags, where is Highland these days :icon_lol: ;)

And they say 'wit' is dead.....

DurhamFox said:
:icon_lol: :icon_lol: Only kidding HF -Hows your golf?

Got the Clubs etc finally but haven't got the time really busy at Work...roll on Winter.

I don't know who is madder. Those who think we'll sign someone from the English Prem or those who think MDV will become a superstar...:icon_eek:

highland fox said:
Got the Clubs etc finally but haven't got the time really busy at Work...roll on Winter.
It must be really hard work making cups of tea and slicing cake for people....My heart bleeds....

MKFox said:
It must be really hard work making cups of tea and slicing cake for people....My heart bleeds....

You've no idea MK,you've no idea...:icon_lol: .Bright sunshine in the Highlands as well,lots of young European girls enjoying the sun.

MKFox said:
I don't know who is madder. Those who think we'll sign someone from the English Prem or those who think MDV will become a superstar...:icon_eek:

I think people may be thinking that the Premiership "star" may be a loan siging.:102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669