Wheres Mad Biker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bocadillo said:
I think it is safe to say that MB was pro-Williams. Having spoken to him in person on the matter, I would not expect him to 'come round'. He feels that our not getting his inside information is just punishment for our disagreeing with him.

Hi all, Whilst I no longer bother with forums I was told of this thread and so must have one last word to correct this post as it is an out and out lie, I did speak to bocadillo as he said but DID NOT say anything about punishing you all for disagreeing with me, our conversation was a very brief one in which I said I had quit the forum and why, there was no need for him to embellish the facts with what he thinks I "feel" and I expect an apology, regards MB

And he's a dirty traitor MB, keeping goal for Paraguay yesterday.......

MKFox said:
And he's a dirty traitor MB, keeping goal for Paraguay yesterday.......
I had a chuckle every time I heard is name as well :biggrin:

I would say welcome back Mad Biker, but by the tone of your post, I regretfully expect that isn't the case :icon_cry:

mad biker said:
Hi all, Whilst I no longer bother with forums I was told of this thread and so must have one last word to correct this post as it is an out and out lie, I did speak to bocadillo as he said but DID NOT say anything about punishing you all for disagreeing with me, our conversation was a very brief one in which I said I had quit the forum and why, there was no need for him to embellish the facts with what he thinks I "feel" and I expect an apology, regards MB
then why did you quit :102:

mad biker said:

if your not coming back you wont see it:102: ,sorry your going MB :frown:

Last edited:
mad biker said:

You can expect what you like. The conversation was indeed short but you were clearly irritated by the people who disagree with you about Williams - you even took me to task about the fact that I had agreed that he had had a good game but had wondered whether he was only putting in a bit more effort in the hope of making himself more attractive to potential purchasers (or something similar).

You will remember that I suggested that simple disagreements shouldn't be reason for you to stop posting. I can't imagine that anybody would have interpreted the "and they've had all the inside info that they're getting from me" part of your rejoinder in any way differently from the manner in which I did. The way you were feeling was self-evident, if not specifically stated, and that is what I reported.

Last edited:
Melton Fox said:
I had a chuckle every time I heard is name as well :biggrin:

I watched the match with out even noticing this aspect of the bloke's name. Even more surpising when it is almost a combination of my real anem and my username on this board.

Melton Fox said:
I would say welcome back Mad Biker, but by the tone of your post, I regretfully expect that isn't the case :icon_cry:

I think I should make it clear that I regret it as well. I used to enjoy MadBiker's posts even if I didn't agree with him all the time. In no way would I describe myself as a Williams-hater although, clearly, I think there have been times when he could have put in more of an effort. But whatever - a message board should be a place where different opinions can be expressed without the need for upset.

Hazzman said:
Boca what was it like playing for Paraguay yesterday>?!?

Hot

mad biker said:
Whilst I no longer bother with forums ... ...I expect an apology
newtonfox said:
if your not coming back you wont see it:102:

It's possible that he hopes that I will apologise as he stands up to let me into my seat at the start of next season

bocadillo said:
It's possible that he hopes that I will apologise as he stands up to let me into my seat at the start of next season

:eek:

thats not good like Melton said by the tone of that post he's got a problem with the way you reported him not posting here anymore ,from what you have said its the old problem of one person's view of what anther has said ,the old saying comer's in hear don't shoot the messenger ;)

MB mate you should have come on here and posted your good byes that way nothing could of been misunder stud and one would get upset ,put out its to ferking hot to fall out at the end of the day :icon_bigg ;)

Last edited:
bocadillo said:
You can expect what you like. The conversation was indeed short but you were clearly irritated by the people who disagree with you about Williams - you even took me to task about the fact that I had agreed that he had had a good game but had wondered whether he was only putting in a bit more effort in the hope of making himself more attractive to potential purchasers (or something similar).

You will remember that I suggested that simple disagreements shouldn't be reason for you to stop posting. I can't imagine that anybody would have interpreted the "and they've had all the inside info that they're getting from me" part of your rejoinder in any way differently from the manner in which I did. The way you were feeling was self-evident, if not specifically stated, and that is what I reported.

What on earth are you on about man, you`re clearly loosing the plot !! I never said anything of the kind, now stop mis quoting me please, just to tell you all that Those words were not said by me, the conversation never went beyond GW (they`ve had all the inside info they`re getting from me) is a figment of Bocadillo`s immagination, I suggest Bocadillo that as I will not be visiting here again if you have anything more to say to me you do so to my face !!

Mike Hunt Smells said:
Everyone wait for a big ruckus in the kop next season.

The stewards have been alerted already.

mad biker said:
What on earth are you on about man, you`re clearly loosing the plot !! I never said anything of the kind, now stop mis quoting me please, just to tell you all that Those words were not said by me, the conversation never went beyond GW (they`ve had all the inside info they`re getting from me) is a figment of Bocadillo`s immagination, I suggest Bocadillo that as I will not be visiting here again if you have anything more to say to me you do so to my face !!

Well you clearly have visited here again so I'll take the chance that you will visit again to see this response - and just for safety's sake I will check with you that you have read it when we next meet.

You must think that I have a very fertile imagination - what reason would I have for making it up. Do you also deny that I said that such a disagreement wasn't reason to stop posting? I am still very disappointed in your decision in this respect.

mad biker said:

Very Chandleresque:icon_conf

It is shame that MB deems it necessary to quit the forum, however individuals are entitled to their opinions and this will encourage debate and difference in viewpoints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566