Which Pub? (Not Another Poll)

Status
Not open for further replies.
webmaster said:
I've just had Sky installed, but I'll still be at the match. If you're going to watch it on TV you're just shit :icon_wink

Sky? in an apartment webbo? have you checked your agreement? :018:

Many new developments have a communal dish that anyone can connect into with connections being prepared within the apartments.

fcukcov said:
Many new developments have a communal dish that anyone can connect into with connections being prepared within the apartments.

Good point, mine even does! Shouldn't drink after golf!!

DurhamFox said:
Good point, mine even does! Shouldn't drink after golf!!

How did you get on then Durham?

fcukcov said:
How did you get on then Durham?

Generally shocking. I got stuck in a meeting in dirty Nottingham until 5:05 and our tee time was 6:06 so I arrived having rushed there which is never good. Started badly, tailed off in the middle and the less said about the end the better :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Nice few beers in the clubhouse though!!

DurhamFox said:
Generally shocking. I got stuck in a meeting in dirty Nottingham until 5:05 and our tee time was 6:06 so I arrived having rushed there which is never good. Started badly, tailed off in the middle and the less said about the end the better :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Nice few beers in the clubhouse though!!

At least you played the 19th hole nicely then!!:038:

Do u play off a handicap or is yours the same as mine. I cant play bloody golf. Need to get into it more. Ive bought the clubs! Which is a start.:038:

fcukcov said:
Do u play off a handicap or is yours the same as mine. I cant play bloody golf. Need to get into it more. Ive bought the clubs! Which is a start.:038:

I play off 14 at the minute - have been down to 11 but don't have the time these days to devote to it.

DurhamFox said:
I play off 14 at the minute - have been down to 11 but don't have the time these days to devote to it.

Bloody hell durham. Playing off a tee would be a start for me.

webmaster said:
So you don't have any commitments on Saturday, you can afford to go to the match, but you're still not going.

And you think that makes you a better supporter than someone who can't go because they're working?
i never said anythin about better people.

i wish i could afford to go to atleast every home match, but other things come before the football. like driving lessons and beer. another factor in me not going to matches is i have nobody willing to stump up the cash to come with me! i usually have to buy someone a ticket, so it costs double. shocking

Nathan said:
i never said anythin about better people.

i wish i could afford to go to atleast every home match, but other things come before the football. like driving lessons and beer. another factor in me not going to matches is i have nobody willing to stump up the cash to come with me! i usually have to buy someone a ticket, so it costs double. shocking

if you have a baby they will get the under 8's free season ticket.

just a thought, but you will have to wait 9 months :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670