Which Talkingballers have you met in real life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MG please don't.

Not if it's anything like the 'not suitable for easily offended people' photo I saw posted on a football forum last week.

Even with the thread saying not to open if easily offended(which I'm not normally)opening it up to see a photo of three blokes who were 60 at least,naked on a bed doing certain sexual acts to each other almost made me throw up me lunch.

What worried me more was what the lad who posted the pic was looking for when he found it!:icon_eek:

Of course it's probably just two football fans grinning at the camera..but you're right, it probably wouldn't help me remember who was who in the slightest! HA!

Last edited:
MG please don't.

Not if it's anything like the 'not suitable for easily offended people' photo I saw posted on a football forum last week.

Even with the thread saying not to open if easily offended(which I'm not normally)opening it up to see a photo of three blokes who were 60 at least,naked on a bed doing certain sexual acts to each other almost made me throw up me lunch.

What worried me more was what the lad who posted the pic was looking for when he found it!:icon_eek:

Of course it's probably just two football fans grinning at the camera..but you're right, it probably wouldn't help me remember who was who in the slightest! HA!

Post the picture!

I need to add lboro fox to my list, wherever it may be.

MG please don't.

Was there a Lucky Pierre?

MG please don't.

That sounds very like the ***lemonparty.org*** picture, it was viral on the internet a few years ago.

***DO NOT click that link.*** Don't do it, don't be like beaumontfox and let your curiosity get the better of you. You DO NOT want to see what lies there, or maybe you do...

OH FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Macky you bastard! why did you put on your post "DON'T CLICK LINK".............

I just had to then

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611