Which Talkingballers have you met in real life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody glad you don't ,i don't know how your wife and kids put up with :icon_bigg:icon_wink

Probably something to do with the fact that I feed them, cloth them, shelter them, nurture them, etc etc etc. Either that or they don't know any better!

Probably something to do with the fact that I feed them, cloth them, shelter them, nurture them, etc etc etc. Either that or they don't know any better!

I shudder to think what that involves, do you cloth them regularly?

Just as a matter of interest Newts, how many of the above have met you more than once :081::081::081:

10 :icon_lol::icon_lol: cheeky twat :icon_wink

To be fair, newts, you've only met me more than once because I didn't see you coming and I didn't manage to get out of your way in time. Compare that with that nice mr melton; I actually took a break from the filming of my latest TV interview just to wave to him.

To be fair, newts, you've only met me more than once because I didn't see you coming and I didn't manage to get out of your way in time. Compare that with that nice mr melton; I actually took a break from the filming of my latest TV interview just to wave to him.
You've touched me.

The last TBer who met him had to suffer the indignity of sitting next to him for the entire game :icon_bigg

Not to mention the smell.....

Oh yeah, i saw SJN fox for a moment too, and was that Boc on BBC1 last night on the east midlands news?

Last edited:

What mate?

On the subject of 'which tb'ers have you met....' i was just mentioning that i saw SJN on saturday during 'the handover' with you.

I then went on to ask whether the fellow giving his opinion on this league on EMN, was Boc or not? (I vaguely recognised him from pics on here)

And there was a little playground joke about you smelling:icon_bigg

Last edited:
What mate?

On the subject of 'which tb'ers have you met....' i was just mentioning that i saw SJN on saturday during 'the handover' with you.

I then went on to ask whether the fellow giving his opinion on this league on EMN, was Boc or not? (I vaguely recognised him from pics on here)

And there was a little playground joke about you smelling:icon_bigg

that was the bit i was on about :098: :icon_bigg:icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611