Which Talkingballers have you met in real life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if I met BG briefly today. I stood talking to Jess and Notts at the train station after the game, some blad guy with them said hi then walked off!
If he looked like a cross between Gerard Dippydu and Bernard Bresslaw, then it was BG.

I met a few from the old site years ago, don't know if any of them are on here. Is Ste still around?

You're obviously referring to the old days of Ste, COMRIS, FIF (who the feck was he), Man on the Bus DT, Nobby, Keef, Ol P etc etc etc.

You're better off here to be honest :)

I met a few from the old site years ago, don't know if any of them are on here. Is Ste still around?

That 'site' has nothing to do with this and is still running. It's just that you were banned from it years ago.

Ste was a good guy, I stayed in touch with him for quite a few years. what's the address Boc, I'll go and see if I know anyone. Spion where you there?

btw you forgot Jefff

Spion where you there?

Since eCafe and through to Stayfree and still there now. I'm sure I fell out with you back then :icon_bigg

btw you forgot Jefff

Oh there were plenty more, some of whom are still around some aren't. Webbo is still over that way as you said, as is Boc. You may recall Left Wing Lynn and her Kiwi hubby as well? Batmancox was another and d'ya remember that troublemaker John Doe?

Never have those sorts of problems on this forum :icon_lol:

Does she participate in this forum? If not I was going to say he was better off without her, otherwise I better hold my tongue :icon_wink

no, yes, probably.

He is back in NZ now.

Since eCafe and through to Stayfree and still there now. I'm sure I fell out with you back then :icon_bigg

Oh there were plenty more, some of whom are still around some aren't. Webbo is still over that way as you said, as is Boc. You may recall Left Wing Lynn and her Kiwi hubby as well? Batmancox was another and d'ya remember that troublemaker John Doe?

Never have those sorts of problems on this forum :icon_lol:

Why would anyone fall out with me? I remember that Bob Wood guy was a Loinacre fan. :icon_lol:

Did I meet you at the Bowling Green Bob?

I met Lynn. Can't remember John Doe. So what's the address?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69