Which would you rather?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJN-Fox

My colleague at work (a Leeds supporter), has just asked ... would we rather go up automatically or go to Wembley and give Leeds a damn good hiding in the playoff final?

You know what? I couldn't in all honestly say which I would prefer. Whilst a safe cruise to automatic promotion would probably be the safer, better option, there's a lot to be said for a day out and giving the Whites a good stuffing on national TV.

What do you reckon?

Tell your colleague to get off the promotion bandwagon. There's only enough room for City, Peterborough and MK Donalds fans :icon_bigg

automatic promotion for me,think its a bit of a no brainer myself

If we were to muck up automatic promotion, it would be such a massive disappointment, that I would not fancy us to win through the play offs.

You know what? I couldn't in all honestly say which I would prefer. Whilst a safe cruise to automatic promotion would probably be the safer, better option, there's a lot to be said for a day out and giving the Whites a good stuffing on national TV.

We can do both.

Is this for real? Why would anyone want to elevate Leeds importance to us above our own situation.

Give Leeds a good stuffing on Easter Monday and get promoted.

Easy.

That's the one for me, & then if Leeds did get to Wembley, then support the other side.

Mind you choice of supporting MK Dons or Millwall is tricky, come on Scunthorpe

After the past few seasons i want a nice easy automatic promotion, cant take the tension of play-offs

Automatic Promotion every time. I would ultimately accept promotion via any method but I would be be pissed off with anything other than first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566