Whinging gits

But are you a supporter or a 'so-called' supporter

Elsie needs to know, or he'll cry

For some reason I always assumed Elsie was a female poster.

Go on then, spill the ****ing beans, or have you ****ing forgot again?
I think Jeff and Elsie mentioned it when he appeared. I don't think the old username was mentioned though. Nonetheless I would expect Jeff to know it.

I think Jeff and Elsie mentioned it when he appeared. I don't think the old username was mentioned though. Nonetheless I would expect Jeff to know it.
I might be wrong but I thought that was taupe who had returned, though of course others may have done the same.

I don't think i ever went away, much to the dismay of probably no-one.

I may have had a WC break though.... (te he)

Are you sure you're not getting muddled up with me? I used to be here ages ago under another username, then came back with a new profile to make a fresh start.

Are you sure you're not getting muddled up with me? I used to be here ages ago under another username, then came back with a new profile to make a fresh start.
So you broke the rules then?

Just wanted to post that tonight is my last night on this forum. It is because 90% of you so called supporters have not got a clue about football. If we attack you whinge we are open, if we defend you whinge we don't try. The plan was to hold and snatch a win it almost worked. The league table does not lie, if we are relegated then it is our time. Now some of you shut the **** up and look forward not back
I won’t sleep now.

Oh no wait… I will sleep fine. TTFN

It’s a tough time. Personally, if I find that trivial things are having an adverse affect on me then I try to cut them out of my life, hence not using social media or reading the news much.

Not been on here much recently myself, not because of the forum but because of the whole sorry state of the club. Take a break from the forum and if you feel ready to engage again then please do, it’s good to have more posters.
Touch grass.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664