Who Are There ??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conners

Story broke in the papers over the weekend about two arse bashing footballers & again on Monday 13th (yesterday) so any ideas who there are people with your ears to the ground lets hear it

I but a thread up not long ago about John O'Shea & a certain pop artist Will Young & got slagged off by one certain member... but it looks like the CONNERS is the bible once again

Its a outrage our football is being taken over any thought on names people

Got a text off a source of mine we will call him MINGE saying Ashley Cole & Jermane Pennent ( who has been in prison )

Your thought please ....

Is your main concern that you aren't involved?? You seem too interested in it for it to be a passing thought...

Look Duzza you seem a little bit jealous that you not invite to this premership gangbang

its only some fun dont get to excited

Conners said:
I but a thread up not long ago about John O'Shea & a certain pop artist Will Young & got slagged off by one certain member... but it looks like the CONNERS is the Kunt once again

Its a outrage our football is being taken over any thought on names people Your thought please ....
Wankker - Fook off and don't bother our forum again with your inane, unintelligable rubbish.

Conners said:
Story broke in the papers over the weekend about two arse bashing footballers & again on Monday 13th (yesterday) so any ideas who there are people with your ears to the ground lets hear it

I but a thread up not long ago about John O'Shea & a certain pop artist Will Young & got slagged off by one certain member... but it looks like the CONNERS is the bible once again

Got a text off a source of mine we will call him MINGE saying Ashley Cole & Jermane Pennent ( who has been in prison )

Your thought please ....

duzza said:
Is your main concern that you aren't involved?? You seem too interested in it for it to be a passing thought...

I will leave it up to people to decide who the jealous one is...

no need to be so homophobic though is there ??? :102:

stupid story i heard was that sol campbell is homosexual and has had man troubles recently. didn't he go out with martina hingis recently and a plenty of other chicks. it makes me laugh when people make up trash storys like this. obviously they have a problem with their own sexuality. eh Conners? :081:

Conners said:

Your thought please ....

It should not matter what side of the church they sit on, look how many singers and actors there are and nobody bats an eyelid. You should think before posting.....

Taking far too much of an interest methinks...................I'm all for a laugh, but the original comments were a bit OTT.

and not to mention the thread title which should read 'who are they' obviously got a bit excited in wanting to post about it

Boy Genius said:
It should not matter what side of the church they sit on, look how many singers and actors there are and nobody bats an eyelid. You should think before posting.....

Says the man who started the Thread 'Premiership Shirtlifters'......:icon_wink :icon_lol:

Conners said:

an outrage that football is being taken over by intolerant homophobes?

Conners said:

Your thought please ....
erm isn't he getting married to cheryl tweedy?

highland fox said:
Says the man who started the Thread 'Premiership Shirtlifters'......:icon_wink :icon_lol:

I know HF, but I was just curious who they were, I didnt say they were spoiling our game.
Anyway I now know who they are.......:icon_razz puts a whole new meaning to the term "tackling from behind"

Conners said:
got slagged off by one certain member

Yeah me.... you stupid **** wit. My opinion still hasn't changed!!

Connors, what the feck are you going to do about it, why should they be hung, drawn and quartered, each to their own, as long as they dont shove it down my throat :biggrin:

They should be allowed to live their lives in whatever way they want to, and fecking homophobic wankers like you do nothing to help these people, maybe you will only be happy when you driven these people to follow Justin Fashanu into commiting suicide, grow up and accept it is part of modern life, you infantile little fcukwit.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Connors, what the feck are you going to do about it, why should they be hung, drawn and quartered, each to their own, as long as they dont shove it down my throat :biggrin:

They should be allowed to live their lives in whatever way they want to, and fecking homophobic wankers like you do nothing to help these people, maybe you will only be happy when you driven these people to follow Justin Fashanu into commiting suicide, grow up and accept it is part of modern life, you infantile little fcukwit.

Bender..:icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670