Who do you 'Trust'

Status
Not open for further replies.

floppus

I have been watching many of the recent events and various comments thereon, taking in the plethora of opinions and hopes and fears on the MM situation. I have arrived at a series of conclusions that gradually shifted, but not far, as differing 'facts' emerged from many sources.

I was surprised by the level of criticism aimed at the comments, supposedly posted, by the Foxes 'Trust' but gradually began to sense there was no small degree of mischief being made by some of the 'trust's opinion'. However I was prepared to give this group, or the spokespersons from the group the benefit of doubt and believe that they truly had the best interests of LCFC at heart.

'THEN I READ THE MERCURY REPORT' covering the latest e-mail sent by a very sad person to the members of this group which seemed to portray a very negative view of the progress of the current negotiations. And now I have to agree with some of the previous views I have read.

This group of folks (or the spokesperson for this group) shut cease from expressing opinions and rhetoric, cut out the prevarications and just let the people that are directly involved get on with the business of doing 'what they have bought the right to do', the thing that is best for LCFC.

I consider that third party opinion and prediction, both negative and positive will only cloud the issue with much more danmage coming from the type of negative doom mongering that can be interpreted from the latest 'trust' garbage.

My advice to everyone at this time, especially the foxes trust is to 'shut the **** up'

My advice to everyone at this time, especially the foxes trust is to 'shut the **** up'

Exactly my own feelings mate. no one can add anything of any worth to this debate so it should be swept under the carpet untill finalised or fecked up.

Wouldn't be the most interesting form in the world if we all "shut the **** up" about ongoings surrounding the club that this very forum is based upon

To be fair to the FT, the Mercury has merely lifted an e-mail sent from the trust to its members, as members had not received an update for a while, mainly due to legal restictions due to the ongoing takeover negotiations. I, as a member, found the e-mail to be of use and didn't find it particularly pro or anti MM ( although it was certainly anti Mercury! ). The fact that the Mercury then decide to blow the significance of the e-mail out of all proportion " Fans representatives say takeover not cut and dried " is a matter for the Mercury, not the FT. The FT were merely stating the bleeding obvious, as until there is a definative vote of the shareholders, or a canvassing of shareholders views shows a large majority in favour in the interim, the matter is quite patently not cut and dried. It's just the Mercury having a dig back at the FT, as the FT have dissed them IMO.

<snip>
'THEN I READ THE MERCURY REPORT' covering the latest e-mail sent by a very sad person to the members of this group which seemed to portray a very negative view of the progress of the current negotiations. And now I have to agree with some of the previous views I have read.
</snip>

There's your mistake, right there floppus.
Why not read the email for yourself and then make your own mind up instead of relying on the shitcakes that work for the Mockery.
There is quite a lengthy thread about it as it goes. :icon_roll

Just to clear up a couple of misunderstandings that that are manifest since my opening message in which I was openly critical of the apparent stance being taken by the writer of the foxes trust e-mail.

Firstly I have no time for any media comment and never place a great deal of credance to either its 'so called factual' reporting or its opinions. Opinions are formed personally and can only be based on any facts gathered from bona fide sources which in the case of the situation under discussion there have been NONE.

I did form 'my opinion' of the current stance of the aforementioned f t writer from reading the document proper and not the Mercury comment.

AND I STAND BY MY OPINION THAT THIS MAIL WAS NEGATIVE IN TONE MISCHIEVOUS IN CONTENT AND MISLEADING IN FACT (or lack therof).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566