who is at the match tomorrow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boy Genius

Banned
who is going to be there tomorrow to witness our first championship home win of 2006................:038: :038: :038: :038: :038:

ill be there in block f1 as per usual.

Nathan said:
i desperately wanna go but have nobody to go with

Mate if you had said before you could have come with us lot....:icon_cry:

Nathan said:
i desperately wanna go but have nobody to go with
all together now....ahhhhhhhhhhh. Whereabouts in leics are you? Someone will be going from there I bet.

No.6 Muzzy Izzet... said:
sod that mate. i've been to plenty of matches on my own. i don't know why though

lack of friends?;)

No.6 Muzzy Izzet... said:
sod that mate. i've been to plenty of matches on my own. i don't know why though

:icon_conf :icon_conf :015: :015: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Just to say hello to you fellow Foxes and introduce myself to the forum. I have been reading posts on here for a little time now to get up to date with all the news and developments. Work commitments generally prevent me form regular posting, but I will also be at Filbo tomorrow, as ever, in the West Stand (B3 - you can usually spot me as I'm one of the few who you makes rather a lot of noise, stands up at key moments, and - according to my wife and the poisonous glances from others around me anyway - too often "forgets" that solid Anglo-Saxon phrases are now discouraged in the modern match-day environment). I also spend too much time during the game wistfully thinking back to better days and wanting another Lennie Glover on the wing or the guile of Keith Weller, or indeed, the good-to-honest endeavour of Alan Woollet(!)

Anyway, let's just hope it works out for us tomorrow, as all this angst is beginning to affect my sleep.

Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00