who is at the match tomorrow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got to the match on your own Nathan. I've done it a few times and I don't see why people are averse to it.

Hello Doug, More of the Anglo Saxon atittude please. After all, thats what you are !!

Welcome Doug!

I will also be in B3 tomorrow with my wife and 2 grandchildren - U232 - 235.

Make yourself known to us. We will be the happy, cheering ones, up until the point when Cardiff score first! Then we will be the unhappy cheering ones!

I am also starting to think 'Levein can't do this', but I have no idea who else could/would!

Welcome Doug. Just because the others don't how to cheer on their team don't let them stop you. I sit with my kids and grandson and embarass them regulary with my vocals, but they wouldn't stop even at my age.

:039: Welcome Doug!

Nothing wrong with a bit of good, solid Anglo Saxon. People who go to football and get offended by "bad" language.. what the foooock did they expect? They should fooock back off to where they fooocking came from, the foooocking cuuuunts!

:icon_wink

thaaaaaaaaaaats aaaaaa foooooooooooking goooooooooood poiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiint deseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeert foooooooooooooooooooooooooox.
anglooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo saxooooooooooooooooooooooon iiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssss whaaaaaaaaaat weeeeeeeeeeeere allllllllll abouuuuuuuuuut.

Welcome doug

cant wait for 3 oclock today. in L1. Leicester 3-1 cardiff

just about to set off the now :) sitting in E3 with a bunch of moany people. welcome doug!

And I'm there in E2 with the other half....probably getting into an argument with the idiot who yells Levein out at every opportunity and has been doing since Levein arrived!

Martyn said:
Just got to the match on your own Nathan. I've done it a few times and I don't see why people are averse to it.

i just like to have someone next top me who i feel comfortable talking to.

I'm sorry anyway boys, i am coming. I persuaded one of my mates to come along. he's never been to a football match before, and he's a forest fan.

so pleased to be going, not been for ages.

Nathan said:
i just like to have someone next top me who i feel comfortable talking to.

I'm sorry anyway boys, i am coming. I persuaded one of my mates to come along. he's never been to a football match before, and he's a forest fan.

so pleased to be going, not been for ages.

WTF Nay? go on your own!

Mate???? :102:

Nathan said:
i've converted my older brother into a city fan, i can do it again!
and lo..Nathan said let there be light....and there was light:icon_wink

good luck with that mate! Lets hope he don't own a wax jacket as well though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673