Who is to blame.. HANDS UP NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

floppus

This is my first posting regarding the, hoped for, successful MM bid to take over ownership of our wonderful football club.

Clearly there has been much speculation over recent weeks much of which has to be dismissed as just that.

However, over the last few days I have become increasingly concerned at the apparent lack of progress as the 'due diligence' process (much needed and handled with great care) would have been expected to have been completed with 'everyone' working towards the same goal.

I WAS concerned on Saturday when the 'precarious situation' was mentioned, and equally concerned when the man did not appear in his seat for the match. I WASN'T bothered by the suggestions of shareholders perhaps derailing the process or not being happy with payment arrangements but was DEEPLY CONCERNED as to what might be causing the delay.

Now I read (and believe what I read) that the process has revealed certain financial facts that have caused the man to perhaps review his thinking. Given that this whole thing has been going on for much longer than masny of us realise WHO.... AND I MEAN WHO...... is responsible for, what can only be described, as feeding the man FALSE INFORMATION. Now I can only think of ONE MAN and ONE GROUP of people. They need to stand up NOW and tell us why they misinformed perhaps not only MM but any other potential saviour. Are they stupid enough to think that the true facts of the club's affairs would not be revealed at some stage. Were they afraid of a lower bid COS THAT'S WOT'S GONNA HAPPEN NOW.

It it all goes bosoms up we know who we are looking for.

I can't be arsed with all the MM stuff, but welcome floppus!

as you can see you have joined the debate rather late and everyone else is just fecked off with the whole thing. youd do better to just forget, and if it happens it happens and if not, well **** it

Now I can only think of ONE MAN and ONE GROUP of people. They need to stand up NOW and tell us why they misinformed perhaps not only MM but any other potential saviour. Are they stupid enough to think that the true facts of the club's affairs would not be revealed at some stage. Were they afraid of a lower bid COS THAT'S WOT'S GONNA HAPPEN NOW.

It it all goes bosoms up we know who we are looking for.

Is it Cliff Richard and The Shadows ?

Hi Floppy!
With regard to the proposed takeover, everything you may have read, and indeed everything you may not have read, may or may not be true, may or may not be false, or may be true in some parts and false in others or may be false in some parts and true in others. I trust that clears matters up.;)

Hi Floppy!
With regard to the proposed takeover, everything you may have read, and indeed everything you may not have read, may or may not be true, may or may not be false, or may be true in some parts and false in others or may be false in some parts and true in others. I trust that clears matters up.;)

:confused: :tumbleweed:

Hi Floppy!

Supposedly.

Hi Floppy!

i.e assume it's all bollocks especially if it appears in the mockery (or on here).

Welcome Floppus :023:

welcome Floppus

but how do we know you are who you say you are?

I posted a couple of weeks ago that the purpose of a due diligence from the buyers piont of view is to find something that will enable him to reduce the price. This appears to be happening. It does not mean that it is a deal-breaking issue, but a point for negotiation. All depends on the strength of the team of accountants that LCFC have employed to assist in the due diligence process. Don't forget that MM has already invested a large sum of money in getting this far. He will not want to lose that money.

The truth of the matter is that no one outside the board know what is going on and speculation will not get us a better understanding of the situation. so we just have to suffer and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait until someone tells us the truth.

Until that time I will assume that as MM has not pulled out that due diligence is on going.

As MM has not pulled out everyone must assum that due diligence is ongoing and to suggest that he has found some financial problem that has made him rethink his position IMO is stupid.

MM is not buying city for £25 million as the media keep telling us. MM is buying city for about £6.3 million which is the bargain of a life time, we know that and MM definatly knows it.
So if he finds debt of £1/2 million pounds, that he did not know about. so bloody what. He is still getting one hell of a bargain.

He knows that in a few years time he will sell city for £40-50 million and make a massive profit.

So I think that the only thing that could stop MM buying city is the incomplete sale of portsmouth.

As MM has not pulled out everyone must assum that due diligence is ongoing and to suggest that he has found some financial problem that has made him rethink his position IMO is stupid.

MM is not buying city for £25 million as the media keep telling us. MM is buying city for about £6.3 million which is the bargain of a life time, we know that and MM definatly knows it.
So if he finds debt of £1/2 million pounds, that he did not know about. so bloody what. He is still getting one hell of a bargain.

He knows that in a few years time he will sell city for £40-50 million and make a massive profit.

So I think that the only thing that could stop MM buying city is the incomplete sale of portsmouth.

:082: :082: :033: :033:

Think about it
City does not owe anything
£6.3m to buy city
An option to buy a new ground at half price at £16.5m
Earn £25m per season once promoted
and then sell us for £40-£50 million

He is going to make a killing. It will be the best deal he has ever made.

Shame the current board don't see it the same way. If he makes a killing we've been successful. I doubt the Pompey fans are upset hes made a few quid.....

Think about it
City does not owe anything
£6.3m to buy city
An option to buy a new ground at half price at £16.5m
Earn £25m per season once promoted
and then sell us for £40-£50 million

He is going to make a killing. It will be the best deal he has ever made.

A: It's going to cost him a small fortune to turn this club into a promotion winning side, or anywhere near one

B: It's going to cost him a feckin' huge fortune to keep it there for more than the obligatory one season

Be lucky to get his money back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570