Who now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graz

Newell's turned us down, Cotterill already said he's staying at Burnley, nobody wants Holloway... so what we gonna do now?

I'm guessing we'll keep Kelly now til the end of the season and see how he gets on.

This manager thing is really annoying now.. manager searches are interesting to begin with but this just feels like it's dragging on for ages. Hopefully we'll find out soon what is going to happen. Hope we don't just make a panic appointment though

Souness spotted in the Pump and Tap. :icon_eek:

alex said:
Parkinson?

Michael?

When we first got rid of Levein I wanted Penney, Parkinson or Allen, but none of them seem to really have been linked at all... From what I've heard, any of them would be good.. I think someone from a lower league would be more likely to be hired in the summer than now though.

I for one am not that bothered about Newell turning us down.

Rob Kelly may claim to not be a manager but at the minute I feel the fans and the players are all right behind him. This is somehthing that I have not felt since the promotion season.

Keep Kelly in charge and see where we are in the summer.

PONTUS KAAMARK said:

Rob Kelly may claim to not be a manager but at the minute I feel the fans and the players are all right behind him. This is somehthing that I have not felt since the promotion season.

yep, lets get behind Kelly now and put all manager talk til the end of the season. Holloway better fook right off the silly twit.

Rob Kellys Blue & White Army !!![/CENTER]

Come on Leicester! Every game now is a big one, esp. the next two.

Win them and show Cotterill & Newell what we can do​

i would like to think that this opens the door for a holloway i would love to see him at the club but i kinda guess im in a minority :icon_conf and i doubt the board would go against the wishes of the majority of fans

jonahal32 said:
i would like to think that this opens the door for a holloway i would love to see him at the club but i kinda guess im in a minority :icon_conf and i doubt the board would go against the wishes of the majority of fans

BOOO HSSS!!!! get out.

4 posts, your obviously his agent. go get him the Derby job. :icon_wink

Rayvon said:
BOOO HSSS!!!! get out.

4 posts, your obviously his agent. go get him the Derby job. :icon_wink

lol oh but 4 quality posts! :icon_wink anyway its 5 now! and counting! and i wouldnt want him to get the derby job they have no sense of humour over there!

stoneparkfoxs said:
:icon_cool 20th feb! we will make our 2nd approach to colchester for parkinson,after there fa cup game against chelsea!!!

Is this solid info'?

PONTUS KAAMARK said:

Good call Pontus. If we get some results over the next couple of games this'll breath some much needed life into the crowd. Once RK hears the whole of the blue army roaring his praises he'll soon claim the position. COME ON CITY!!!

colchester are on a fantastic runs of games at the minute think i heard they had won 19 out of 20 games or something like that how we could do with something similar right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669