Who should be captain ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanefire166

With oakley looking d***y bound who would you like too see as new captain?
king stepped in alot last term but im not convinced , my choice would be wellens maybe mills

Oakley already said last season he would relinquish the captaincy at the end of the season to let King step in didn't he?

I don't agree with Mills. Walks into the door and given the captaincy straight away, doesn't particularly send out a good message to the players already here.

How do you know?

Steve Howard after his sublime performance today.

I know you're being tongue-in-cheek, but I really don't want to see someone like Howard or Wellens as captain. Moaning at players when they make mistakes and not encouraging them isn't the way to go.

I know you're being tongue-in-cheek, but I really don't want to see someone like Howard or Wellens as captain. Moaning at players when they make mistakes and not encouraging them isn't the way to go.

I'm glad you know that, I'd actually be surprised to see Howard make 5 appearances this season. Kingy for captain, start them young, especially with the experienced heads around him.

As that appeared to be a question, I can confirm that it is July.

The question wasn't 'is it July?'

This was the question: " haven't you realised that this is such an important matter since it is now....JULY?!"

I suggest you pay more attention when reading posts in future.

Also, as you appear not to have noticed, Fryatt has gone to Hull. He's no longer a fox.

The question wasn't 'is it July?'

This was the question: " haven't you realised that this is such an important matter since it is now....JULY?!"

I suggest you pay more attention when reading posts in future.

Also, as you appear not to have noticed, Fryatt has gone to Hull. He's no longer a fox.

Worryingly, I believed I'd got it wrong too..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669