Who should go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SilverFox said:
For me:-

Dublin - the most obvious...I have seen better on Vicki Park
Gudjonnson - first touch?!?! Wolves reject (sorry Dorkwolf)
Gemmill - would only play reasonably well until he got a contract
Blake - isn't a footballer
Dabizas - get the feeling he doesn't even like Leicester - shitehawk
Wilcox - washed up!
Logan - poor golkeeper
Gillespie - Also washed up! Doesn't care a toss about city.
Benjamin - cares, works hard - isn't good enough!

Only problem would be that if we got rid of all of these players we would be a little light in terms of squad players.

Gudjohnsson I think will be a good player for the club....

Helloooo!

Ian Walker - Stay
Kevin Pressman - Go
Conrad Logan - Stay
Peter Canero - Stay
Danny Tiatto - Stay
Nikos Dabizas - Please GO
Martin Keown - Go
Matt Heath - Stay
Keith Gillespie - Go
Lilian Nalis - Stay
Dion Dublin - Stay
James Scowcroft - Great but cash in on him now GO
Jordan Stewart - Stay
Chris Makin - Go
Scot Gemmill - Go
Gareth Williams - Stay
Richard Stearman - Stay
Matt Elliott - Stay
David Connolly - Stay
Trevor Benjamin - Stay
Jason Wilcox - GO
Johannes Gudjonsson - Stay
Tommy Wright - Stay
Nathan Blake - Go
Lee Morris - Stay
Stephen Dawson - Stay
Levi Porter - Stay
Chris O'Grady - Stay

looks like all the coaching staff are going, just found out about Bassett.

Bring in McAllister as number 2

Get Steve Walsh back from selling holidays abroad & make some sort of youth coach, but don't let him kill them.

Perhaps Steve Claridge for the young strikers but make sure he doesn't start gambling classes. We already got Gillespie.

1 Walker ..... Stay
2 Canero...... Stay
3 Tiatto........ Stay
4 Dabizas..... Stay
5 Keown....... Stay
6 Heath........ Stay
7 Gillespie.... Stay
8 Nalis......... Stay
9 Dublin....... Out
10 Scowcroft..Out
11 Stewart....Stay
12 Makin......Out
15 Gemmill...Stay
16 Williams...Stay
17 Stearman...Out
18 Elliott......Stay (he is our defence at the moment)
19 Connelly...Stay
20 Benjamin..Out
21 Wilcox....Out
22 Gudjonsson..Stay
23 Wright ....Not to sure, not really happy about what i've seen so far of him
25 Blake .....Out
27 Morris....Stay
30 Logan ....Out
36 Pressman...Stay he would go if we had another half decent goalie to back up Walker

Sam said:
1 Walker ..... Stay
2 Canero...... Stay
3 Tiatto........ Stay
4 Dabizas..... Stay
5 Keown....... Stay
6 Heath........ Stay
7 Gillespie.... Stay
8 Nalis......... Stay
9 Dublin....... Out
10 Scowcroft..Out
11 Stewart....Stay
12 Makin......Out
15 Gemmill...Stay
16 Williams...Stay
17 Stearman...Out
18 Elliott......Stay (he is our defence at the moment)
19 Connelly...Stay
20 Benjamin..Out
21 Wilcox....Out
22 Gudjonsson..Stay
23 Wright ....Not to sure, not really happy about what i've seen so far of him
25 Blake .....Out
27 Morris....Stay
30 Logan ....Out
36 Pressman...Stay he would go if we had another half decent goalie to back up Walker

u sure?

oh just understood benjamin and stearman well Benjamin just hasn't really been given that much of a chance and the few chances he did have i don't think he performed to the best of his ability and Stearman i just haven't really seen him play.

Sam said:
oh just understood benjamin and stearman well Benjamin just hasn't really been given that much of a chance and the few chances he did have i don't think he performed to the best of his ability and Stearman i just haven't really seen him play.

Stearman's basically the best youth prospect at the club. He's capped at youth international level and to make the bench already is pretty impressive at 17. I saw him against East Bengal, he was very good but admittedly played against a crap team. He just signed a professional contract, he won't be released.

like i said i've just not seen stearman play so when i do see him my opinion might change but then again it might stay the same and morris i've not seen him play no-one has i don't think so I just think that we spent money on him just last season so we've got to give him a chance. Adams may not have brought in any good players this season but last season he made some brilliant buys and I think Morris might be one of them anyway he's one of the few we've got left from last season.

Sam said:
like i said i've just not seen stearman play so when i do see him my opinion might change but then again it might stay the same and morris i've not seen him play no-one has i don't think so I just think that we spent money on him just last season so we've got to give him a chance. Adams may not have brought in any good players this season but last season he made some brilliant buys and I think Morris might be one of them anyway he's one of the few we've got left from last season.
so if you haven't seen stearman play how can you say that you want him out? give the lad a chance.

whats with everyone anting to get rid of conrad logan??? has he ever played a senior match for us?? NO. how the fcuk can you judge a players ability when he has never played for us. at least give him a chance. Maybe if he lets a keeper score against him he would get 10 or so matches under his belt like pressman has.

matt_c0nn0lly said:
whats with everyone anting to get rid of conrad logan??? has he ever played a senior match for us?? NO. how the **** can you judge a players ability when he has never played for us. at least give him a chance. Maybe if he lets a keeper score against him he would get 10 or so matches under his belt like pressman has.

I've seen Conrad logan play about 8 or 9 reserve games and he has been poor, maybe had 1 or 2 good games, nowhere near first team potentional

muzzy magic said:
matt_c0nn0lly said:
whats with everyone anting to get rid of conrad logan??? has he ever played a senior match for us?? NO. how the **** can you judge a players ability when he has never played for us. at least give him a chance. Maybe if he lets a keeper score against him he would get 10 or so matches under his belt like pressman has.

I've seen Conrad logan play about 8 or 9 reserve games and he has been poor, maybe had 1 or 2 good games, nowhere near first team potentional

Is that now or do you think he will ever have what it takes. :? :?

to be honest i don't think he will make it, he doesn't seem to comand his area.........Whereas when i've seen Stearman play he has been outstanding, every match! Against Chelsea reserves last week he was man of the match by a mile, the sooner he gets in the first team the better

Personally i think a lot of the squad will be retained, there are some good players there, they just havent been performing and im sure levein, who sounds very confident, will back himself to get the best out of them, this applies in particular to Williams and Gudjonnsson.

I think the following should go now:

Dabisaz - havent been impressed with him on the pitch and we've got enough replacements to cover his loss

Gemmil - done an ok job but not worth keeping, Leveins comments about the age of the squad would indicate hes not got much time left with us

Blake - crap

I think Dublin needs to justify his place in the squad, he has not shown anything like the committment of les last season and has so far failed to do the kind of effective job done by deane and ferdinand the past two seasons. Would much rather Scowy and Benjy given his place. I think he will improve though, i think the comfort zone a lot of the older players were in has been removed, from what hes said so far i think levein wont stand for slackers especially as hes looking to reduce the age of the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669