Who stays, Who goes, Who comes in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
step said:
zorg1874 said:
For anyone who reckons MDV has been a bad signing by Levein, you ain't seen nothing yet.

From what i seen in the first couple of matches MDV looked shite hot, but he just donr seam to try.

Zirg1874.. Are you saying that MDV will turn out a good player for us.

No, Zirg1874 is trying to say that Kisnorbo is worse than MdV.

leicester_til_i_die said:
Why doesn't anyone like heath? he's a good steady defender, when he played with better defenders i.e. elliot he looked very good, he played with average defenders i.e. dabizas/dublin he still looked good. they're maybe better players oout there, but he would good to have in the squad. He can only get better, the more experience he gets the better he will become.

This year I think he's been poor in general. culminating in a hopeless display against Crewe. McCarthy looks much better....

webmaster said:
step said:
zorg1874 said:
For anyone who reckons MDV has been a bad signing by Levein, you ain't seen nothing yet.

From what i seen in the first couple of matches MDV looked shite hot, but he just donr seam to try.

If it makes you feel any better there are players much worse than MDV and Kisnorbo still at Tynecastle. (For the record Simmons, Weir & Jancyz to name just three)

If CL makes any move to sign any of them, then heaven help you.

leicester_til_i_die said:
Why doesn't anyone like heath? he's a good steady defender, when he played with better defenders i.e. elliot he looked very good, he played with average defenders i.e. dabizas/dublin he still looked good. they're maybe better players oout there, but he would good to have in the squad. He can only get better, the more experience he gets the better he will become.

I agree with that. He can only get better

Why doesn't anyone like heath? he's a good steady defender, when he played with better defenders i.e. elliot he looked very good, he played with average defenders i.e. dabizas/dublin he still looked good. they're maybe better players oout there, but he would good to have in the squad. He can only get better, the more experience he gets the better he will become

He's looked absolutely ****ing crap and anyone who disagrees must be mad. I lost count of how many goals his direct clumsiness cost us. Hopefully a League 1 or 2 side will come in for him in the summer and we can let him go. Heath arrived in our team when we were 15th in the prem last season, no co-incidance we've been on a big big slide since.

The day Adams called him a future captain of Leicester was the day I realised he had truly lost his marbles.

The day he played Scowy on the wing was the day I realised.

Semper Eadem said:
Why doesn't anyone like heath? he's a good steady defender, when he played with better defenders i.e. elliot he looked very good, he played with average defenders i.e. dabizas/dublin he still looked good. they're maybe better players oout there, but he would good to have in the squad. He can only get better, the more experience he gets the better he will become

He's looked absolutely **** crap and anyone who disagrees must be mad. I lost count of how many goals his direct clumsiness cost us. Hopefully a League 1 or 2 side will come in for him in the summer and we can let him go. Heath arrived in our team when we were 15th in the prem last season, no co-incidance we've been on a big big slide since.

The day Adams called him a future captain of Leicester was the day I realised he had truly lost his marbles.

You can't blame us going down and where we are now on him, he can't do it on his own. Dabizas/Dublin were just as much at fault. the midfield wasn't great, we lost a lot of games in midfield, which doesn't help the defence, Walker made a lot of mistakes too.

Semper Eadem said:

He's looked absolutely **** crap and anyone who disagrees must be mad. I lost count of how many goals his direct clumsiness cost us. Hopefully a League 1 or 2 side will come in for him in the summer and we can let him go. Heath arrived in our team when we were 15th in the prem last season, no co-incidance we've been on a big big slide since.

What are the chances of Adams coming in for him? I'd let him go for 50 grand!

Joe_Fox said:
The day he played Scowy on the wing was the day I realised.

So from pretty much Day 1 then JF? even during our promotion season?!

Ah yes, all those posts highlighting your thoughts suddenly spring to mind.

zorg1874 said:
alex said:
I cannot possibly see why Gudjonsson should go, unless Kisnorbo comes in and does that job better.

What job does Gudjonsson do? Is it a headless chicken role where he struggles to control the ball and never manages to pass it to his own team mate?

Yep - Kisnorbo will do that job perfectly! :roll:

zorg1874 said:
webmaster said:
step said:
zorg1874 said:

If it makes you feel any better there are players much worse than MDV and Kisnorbo still at Tynecastle. (For the record Simmons, Weir & Jancyz to name just three)

If CL makes any move to sign any of them, then heaven help you.

Better also mention McAllister and Wyness! :roll:

leaving:

scowie
dublin
dabizas
nalis
tommy wright
wilcox
blake
gemmil
canero

coming in:

kisnorbo (obvious)
sturm (obvious)
kenton
mulryne
gabidon

leaving:

scowie
dublin
dabizas
nalis
tommy wright
wilcox
blake
gemmil
canero

coming in:

kisnorbo (obvious)
sturm (obvious)
kenton
mulryne
gabidon

I see Heath going,not that I dislike him but I don't think CL is keen on him.Tommy Wright could well be another along with the obvious ones i.e Blake ,Wilcox etc.

Problem with heath aint that he is a particularly bad player. but he always make a silly mistake at the wrong time which costs us a goal

Heath and Wright are both lanky streaks of crap. I'll be gald when they are gone. They are not the future. Too much in the mould of Lee Marshall.

Joe_Fox said:
Heath and Wright are both lanky streaks of crap. I'll be gald when they are gone. They are not the future. Too much in the mould of Lee Marshall.

Watch it JF, you'll be annoying FoxFan and Connolly... You watch it now buddy....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669