Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Martin Keown

• Me

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't make any difference who the fans want, its who will come, and of those, only Keown is an option, because Walsh and Claridge are emotional choices not realistic choices.

The only option out of those is Keown, who will undoubtedly be named caretaker boss, ably overseen by Mr David Bassett

You KNOW that will happen, don't you ?

Dunc said:
Doesn't make any difference who the fans want, its who will come, and of those, only Keown is an option, because Walsh and Claridge are emotional choices not realistic choices.

I know it doesn't make a difference i was just intrested to see who most want. Keown was always going to the next manager, said since he signed, the only reason we signed him!

I had to vote for me!

as said earlier, walshie and claridge are purely emotional choices.. as for strachan and o'neill, well we've got more chance of jason wilcox showing some pace and keith gillespie giving up the booze than we have of either of them even considering coming to us for less than a nano-second.. martin keown, god i hope not, admittadly he couldn't much worse but at least some management experience would be nice, i don't care how much he's learned from wenger..

it has to be hoddle for me.. he did an excellent job for southampton and not as bad a job at spurs as all their fans would have you believe.. i think he'ds be perfect for us and i think we would have a realistic chnce of persuading him to join us...

londonfox said:
as said earlier, walshie and claridge are purely emotional choices.. as for strachan and o'neill, well we've got more chance of jason wilcox showing some pace and keith gillespie giving up the booze than we have of either of them even considering coming to us for less than a nano-second.. martin keown, god i hope not, admittadly he couldn't much worse but at least some management experience would be nice, i don't care how much he's learned from wenger..

it has to be hoddle for me.. he did an excellent job for southampton and not as bad a job at spurs as all their fans would have you believe.. i think he'ds be perfect for us and i think we would have a realistic chnce of persuading him to join us...

HODDLE!!!!!

No Thank You !!!!!

What planet are you lot on?

Claridge, Walsh, O' neill FFS!!!! ?????

Why not go for Ferguson or Wenger? I'm sure they would love the opportunity to manage a near bankrupt club in Div 1 where the fans demand immediate promotion on Fcuk all money or you get sacked.....

TWATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its you lot should be sacked!!!!!!

londonfox said:

As said before by me, it's who you want whether it be emotional or not!

personnaly think Keown could be a very good manager, also think Gazza would be an excellent manager but as on previous threads some people don't agree with me!

leicester_til_i_die said:
If adams goes who will take over?

Lets hope for your sake that it's either Walshie or Keown as you don't appear to be able to spell any of the other's names.

Addums Out!!!!

RichMC24 said:
londonfox said:

HODDLE!!!!!

No Thank You !!!!!

Why not go for Ferguson or Wenger? I'm sure they would love the opportunity to manage a near bankrupt club in Div 1 where the fans demand immediate promotion on **** all money or you get sacked.....

so what's your answer???

leicester_til_i_die said:
londonfox said:

As said before by me, it's who you want whether it be emotional or not!

personnaly think Keown could be a very good manager, also think Gazza would be an excellent manager but as on previous threads some people don't agree with me!

Can't believe I fell for this wind up....You had me going there for a minute but, all credit to ya......Good Gag!!!

londonfox said:
RichMC24 said:
londonfox said:

HODDLE!!!!!

No Thank You !!!!!

Why not go for Ferguson or Wenger? I'm sure they would love the opportunity to manage a near bankrupt club in Div 1 where the fans demand immediate promotion on **** all money or you get sacked.....

so what's your answer???

A) I don't believe Adams should be sacked

B) If we are in a position where we need to employ another manager, we will, as always look to the lower leagues for an up & coming new manager who will jump at the chance at managing at this level regardless of finances etc... Mike Newell fits this bill as do a few others....

Newell was dropped like a stone by Hartlepool after he got them promoted - mainly to do with his relationships with the players. Just what we need.

So he's then done well with a Luton team over a short period of time.
A big risk if we were to take him on, plus lots of compo, which we can't afford

AND if we win tommorrow night, there won't be a vacancy to fill

Mike Newell got sacked from Harlepool because of his relationship with the chairman, I'd think him and Hartford would do a good job. Either him or Ian Holloway, he'll install some passion and team spirt into the team.

To be honest, ideally I want MA to turn it all around, but as a replacement, I can see Newell as a realistic target. We can all harp on about the Graham's and Strachan's blah blah blah, but that's all just wishful thinking IMO...

Newell very nearly f*cked up Hartlepool's promotion campaign from an impreganble position.

He is also a complete and utter w*nker

Ask any Hartlepool fan if they would take him back, and you wouldn't find one.

I'd like to see MA turn it round but if not I'd go for someone like Terry Butcher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363