Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Joe Hammill

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • or.. Lee Morris ;)

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
it suprises me how silly some people are. Hughes has played one game. yes it was a great performance. but how long til he is injured again and will he be consistently good?

the more reliable players will be more vital.

Nathan said:
it suprises me how silly some people are. Hughes has played one game. yes it was a great performance. but how long til he is injured again and will he be consistently good?

I agree he's played one game this Season and yes he played well but are we not in danger of over hyping him and expecting outstanding performances week in week out from Hughes?Hopefully he will be brilliant for us this Season but at the moment I see someone like Johannsson as vital because without him we could be in trouble in defence.

highland fox said:
I agree he's played one game this Season and yes he played well but are we not in danger of over hyping him and expecting outstanding performances week in week out from Hughes?Hopefully he will be brilliant for us this Season but at the moment I see someone like Johannsson as vital because without him we could be in trouble in defence.

I take on board what you mean about Hughes, but whenever I've seen him play, he looks a class above anyone else in the side, so that's why I voted for him. Did anyone else think Johannsson looked dodgy on Saturday?

drummindefender said:
i'm not basing it on one appearance this season, i'm basing it on what i saw last season :icon_cool
and me.

I voted for Wesolowski because I apart from Hughes (possibly Hume) I am not sure that any of the current players can make a difference at the moment so I chose someone who is yet to play. ;)

Steven said:
I voted for Wesolowski because I apart from Hughes (possibly Hume) I am not sure that any of the current players can make a difference at the moment so I chose someone who is yet to play. ;)

im looking forward to when James is fit again - did someone say it was November when he is training again!!!

but when he is fit it will sort out our left side problem!!!!

Nathan said:

And they are?

Stephen Hughes has in every game I have seen, looked impressive. That's the basis of my vote.

a reasonably vote wouldnt you say although we could include the forest fans views in a radio listener type capacity ;)

Hughes for me too, fingers crossed he can be the making of many of the other players, De Vries et al, we desperatly need some drive in midfield.

I reckon Joey will be our man for the rest of this season.

Like a baby kangeroo crossed with Jonno Edwards, he hopped skipped and jumped all the way to the goal and let loose a thunderous drive into the....

Joe_Fox said:
I reckon Joey will be our man for the rest of this season.

Like a baby kangeroo crossed with Jonno Edwards, he hopped skipped and jumped all the way to the goal and let loose a thunderous drive into the....

....top corner of the Bolton goal, Jaaskelainen beaten....City to win a shocking 1-0!! Come on!!

i told you Hughesy wouldn't be a key player. ;)

he just he's never fit for long enough to have an impact on the team.

the poll just shows how fickle most city fans are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669