Who would you play in place of Howard?

Who should play since Howard is suspended?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graz

... just because I love a good poll. And who doesn't?

So with Howard suspended for the next 2 games, who would you play in his place?

Big Barry, Dickov, Chambers, or is it time for something completely different?

Hayles.

Classic Big man/Little man partnership has worked for us all season, that and Dickov is past it. Have Chambers on the bench.

4-3-3 with dyer and gradel on either wing dropping back to midfield (4-5-1) when defending...?

failing that, Hayles.

I forgot to pick...

I'd go for Chambers. We know Dickov and Hayles are both shit/past it... Chambers hasn't had a chance to prove that yet.

is it possible to recall DJ?

Hayles.

Classic Big man/Little man partnership has worked for us all season, that and Dickov is past it. Have Chambers on the bench.

Funny that you see Hayles as the 'big man', considering he's two or three inches shorter than Fryatt.

Funny that you see Hayles as the 'big man', considering he's two or three inches shorter than Fryatt.

Show's what I know I guess - it's a while since I've seen him! He does do the strong-hold-the-ball-up thing though, while Dickov just runs around like a mad rabbit. I can only see Fryatt getting a partnership going with one of those...

Wheres Ricky Sappleton? No youngsters of similar style?
Without Howard at Scunny worked ok but it will be different in home game. Id go for Baz for Colchester Chambers for Pboro (although im hoping the match can be cancelled)

Last edited:
Wheres Ricky Sappleton? No youngsters of similar style?
Without Howard at Scunny worked ok but it will be different in home game. Id go for Baz for Colchester Chambers for Pboro (although im hoping the match can be cancelled)

He's a key player but we certainly don't want games cancelled at this point, otherwise we will end up with a fixture list like MK dons have

Not sure if Bassa can last full 90 minutes, but he's earned a starting place.
Have young ashley to get the last 20 from the bench.

Dickov can ****ov imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670