Who would you play up front?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fryatt and Hume
Hammond and Hime
De Vires and Hume
Hammond and Fryatt
De Vires and Fryatt

Also what about playing Hume on the right wing with Joey and Williams in the centre and Smith on the left

For Fox Sake said:
true...but who would not want to turn us down :081: :081:

That guy from Dundee to name but one...

Personally i'd like to see Fryatt and Earnshaw but that's not going to happen I don't think...

A midfielder now please Craig...

londonfox said:
A midfielder now please Craig...

you cant mean a central midfielder surely? we've got loads! right winger and a left back is what we need. I still cant understand why MA got rid of Davidson.

Hazzman said:
The Earnshaw deal is a figure of imagenation made up by the fans of City, Fryatt could be considering Pompey.

Portsmouth have signed two new Strikers today,I would think they will be off loading not buying.

maffyou said:
you cant mean a central midfielder surely? we've got loads! right winger and a left back is what we need. I still cant understand why MA got rid of Davidson.

Because they detested each other ?

highland fox said:
Because they detested each other ?

could well be, seemed like MA fell out with just about everyone besides Bassett.

For Fox Sake said:
Fryatt and Hume
Hammond and Hime
De Vires and Hume
Hammond and Fryatt
De Vires and Fryatt

Also what about playing Hume on the right wing with Joey and Williams in the centre and Smith on the left

we know next to nothing about how fryatt plays yet, he hasnt even signed. I would play Hume and Hammond for the Sheff Wed game as it is so important, and then give him a start against Cardiff at home or Plymouth... if he is a city player by then

Hazzman said:
Fryatt's injured 3 to 4 weeks
You are having a Giraffe, surely?

Hazzman said:
Fryatt's injured 3 to 4 weeks

That's true, it's on the Warsaw website. 3 weeks out with a hamstring injury posted on today's team news.

Doggie_muz said:
That's true, it's on the Warsaw website. 3 weeks out with a hamstring injury posted on today's team news.

Lee Morris again. :icon_evil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670