Who would you want??

Status
Not open for further replies.
glover7 said:
who would like to see at leicester instead? REAL SUGGESTIONS

also what is gianluca vialli doing now? he was a quality manager!

WTF

mad biker said:
I don`t think the club can afford to pay off Craig and his staff and compensate another club if we were to take a manager already in work, we would need to look at managers currently without clubs, not a great deal of those I would personally go for, but if I must make a suggestion, and bear in mind it is purely my opinion and not something I have heard, what about Kevin Keegan ?

Kevin feckin Keegan? No thanks, the permed headed little twat...:mad:

Get the Guinean Coach in,worth it for the Glasses,Barnet and Shellsuits if nothing else.

highland fox said:
Get the Guinean Coach in,worth it for the Glasses,Barnet and Shellsuits if nothing else.

that means Sylla in every week then....:102:

My list of possible and realistic targets :

Cheap in Work managers - (Long term Appointment)

Brian Little
Steve Cotterill

Out of Work Managers (Short term Appointment) - Till end of Season

Jim Smith
Stan Ternant
Gerry Francis

PFKAKTF FOX said:
My list of possible and realistic targets :

Cheap in Work managers - (Long term Appointment)

Brian Little
Steve Cotterill

Out of Work Managers (Short term Appointment) - Till end of Season

Jim Smith
Stan Ternant
Gerry Francis

Thought Stan Ternant was at Gillingham

Boy Genius said:
Thought Stan Ternant was at Gillingham

No he left at the end of last season, has loads of experience at this level, and would certainly fire the players up. Would be a decent appointment until the end of the season IMO.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
No he left at the end of last season, has loads of experience at this level, and would certainly fire the players up. Would be a decent appointment until the end of the season IMO.

somebody needs to fire the feckers up.....:mad:

After a game a fan should be able to go down to the training ground and have his say, then depending on the result trash a part of one of the players cars, a bit like that Jimmy Carr quiz show on CH4... cannot remember the name....

Maybury you let a player through to put a cross in.........well thats a wing mirror mate....:icon_bigg
Now Douglas....WTF! Thats got to be your windows

Last edited:
Boy Genius said:

After a game a fan should be able to go down to the training ground and have his say, then depending on the result trash a part of one of the players cars, a bit like that Jimmy Carr quiz show on CH4... cannot remember the name....

Maybury you let a player through to put a cross in.........well thats a wing mirror mate....:icon_bigg

Sounds a great idea.

Boy Genius said:

Im sure we aren't too far away from a form of this ala Megson last season at Forest, when he invited 2 supporters to do the post match debrief.

Duzza said:
Im sure we aren't too far away from a form of this ala Megson last season at Forest, when he invited 2 supporters to do the post match debrief.

they could invite me.........I would not know where to start..:mad:

silkman said:
Walshy!!!!
is this a form of tourets, where you just randomly shout out ex lcfc players?

Duzza said:
Id certainly give them more of a rollicking than mr cl.

Kevin feckin Keegan? No thanks, the permed headed little twat...

no need to be quite so abusive, you can disagree with me by all means, most people do, but a more informed reason for your contrary views would be appreciated, Mr Keegan speaks so highly of you too !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566