Log in to stop seeing adverts

Who's better then?

Who with Dabizas in the centre?


  • Total voters
    16
Status
Not open for further replies.

alex

Well-Known Member
I personally reckon Dabizas will play most of the remaining games this term, but who to partner? Do we get Taggs back or will Heath do the bizz, or is Captain Fantastic Matty still got it in him...or do we go Nutter Frank? Alternatively do we sign Ayala? You vote....
 

Petrescu

Member
Seeing as the old two are woeful and Frank is unfit at the moment i'll go with Heath, as i'm sure he'll learn off Dabizas along the way. He makes less mistakes than the other 3.
 

Billy Boy

New Member
I can't believe you had to ask.

Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry
 

Teeno

New Member
Billy Boy said:
I can't believe you had to ask.

Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry Gerry
i wonder if that has anything to do with his nationality :lol: :wink:
 

Scowcroft

New Member
Not to with his nationality, Billy just wants a past it, over the hill, snail paced defender to be part of our defence.....He did score against Derby afterall....... :lol: :wink:
 

alex

Well-Known Member
I feel like a right cvnt. Please all accept my sincere apologies...I shall be off now to count my pubes. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
 

Scowcroft

New Member
alex said:
I feel like a right cvnt. Please all accept my sincere apologies...I shall be off now to count my pubes. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Well, you are a **** - What's new? :wink: :wink: :wink:

How could you forget Scimeca....That's Criminal!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:
 

alex

Well-Known Member
Scowcroft said:
alex said:
I feel like a right cvnt. Please all accept my sincere apologies...I shall be off now to count my pubes. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Well, you are a **** - What's new? :wink: :wink: :wink:

How could you forget Scimeca....That's Criminal!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:
Up yer bum.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Liverpool 15  43
Leicester 15  35
Manchester City 15  32
Chelsea 16  29
Wolves 15  23
Manchester Utd 15  21
Palace 15  21
Tottenham  15  20
Sheffield Utd 15  19
10 Arsenal 15  19
11 Newcastle Utd 15  19
12 Burnley 15  18
13 Brighton 15  18
14 Everton 16  17
15 Bournemouth 15  16
16 West Ham Utd 15  16
17 Aston Villa 15  15
18 Southampton 15  15
19 Norwich City 15  11
20 Watford 15  8

Latest posts

Top