Who's Next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering how long it would be before lcfc.com wheeled out Steve Howard to talk about how hard they are working etc etc etc.

So who's next?

Do they go through all of them before the next cycle?

Or can we expect to see the same old faces before long?

I think we should get Rob Kelly back to do one - he was ace at it.

Serious guess though, I'm going for Chris Weale.

He will mention how competition for places is a good thing but will secretly be quite smug about all the goals conceded in his absence.

Might praise the medical staff.

Something about it being frustrating on the sidelines.

Something reassuring about the spirit at the club - maybe the mention of a particularly unfunny prank or a mention of who is the worst dressed at the club (its got to be Conrad Logan surely?)

Cheeky reminder that its a marathon not a sprint.

Then a serious end about the players understanding how frustrating it is for the fans and promising they are indeed working hard and a win is just round the corner.

Serious guess though, I'm going for Chris Weale.

He will mention how competition for places is a good thing but will secretly be quite smug about all the goals conceded in his absence.

Might praise the medical staff.

Something about it being frustrating on the sidelines.

Something reassuring about the spirit at the club - maybe the mention of a particularly unfunny prank or a mention of who is the worst dressed at the club (its got to be Conrad Logan surely?)

Cheeky reminder that its a marathon not a sprint.

Then a serious end about the players understanding how frustrating it is for the fans and promising they are indeed working hard and a win is just round the corner.

Brilliant. What a loss you are to spin doctoring.

I'm not suprised by this act of desperation. I would must sooner they refrain from posting waffle and concentrate on sorting the shambles out.

I think Mr Sparkle will be announced as the mystery third member of the consortium tomorrow, proclaiming that Leicester will banish Scunthorpe 'to the land of wind and ghosts.'

Paul Gallagher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670