Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not too old then :roll:

Nottingham Fox said:
Council tax going to go up next year then in Nottingham to pay for Forest´s debt .... the tree shagging club are a joke !!!!
Well no, it's not. The whole point of the negotiation is to enable us to pay this debt in its entirety and avoid the council having to pick up the tab.

The issue is that the creditors of the debt in question are low down in the hierarchy of creditors. Therefore we simply are not allowed to pay any of it off before settling with the preferential creditor - i.e. the bank.

This is why we are close to agreeing a deal with the council to enable us to restructure the debt. Under the new terms, this creditor would assume equal status with the others, so we could repay it.

Forest are not asking for a single penny from the council. We just need their co-operation to reorganise a debt more logically for our mutual benefit. It wouldn't be reduced or defaulted on at all.

I don't want to get into a discussion about the way Leicester's debt was dealt with (I know you were forced into admin, did nothing illegal, etc, etc), but I honestly don't know how you can have the cheek to criticise Forest when we're paying off our debts in full.

Forest are shit :lol: :wink:

I see what MA is doing gaga,it's just I don't particulary agree with it.Forget about age ,McAteer isn't a very good player IMO and Wilcox doesn't bare thinking about.You like the way MA is going about things I don't But we both have one thing in common..we want the team to do well.

At the end of the day, were gonna get Williams for a bargain, and the less we give you tree shaggers the better.

He obviously wants to come to a club thats going to do better than mid table Div 1 (aka Championship)

With me living in Nottingham all I here is .. we won the European cup .... wow ****ing wee, what have you done since ????? I spell it out for you .... F U C K ALL !!!!!

Nottingham Fox said:
At the end of the day, were gonna get Williams for a bargain, and the less we give you tree shaggers the better.

He obviously wants to come to a club thats going to do better than mid table Div 1 (aka Championship)

With me living in Nottingham all I here is .. we won the European cup .... wow **** wee, what have you done since ????? I spell it out for you .... **** ALL !!!!!
Calm down mate, take a few breaths. I'm not interested in arguing with you. I just thought I'd put you straight after your wildly inaccurate remarks about Forest's finances.

As for your other points . . .

Yes, you are going to get Williams for a bargain and I'm pissed off about it. But he went solely for the money, lets not pretend otherwise. His agent admitted this directly.

Since our European Cup wins, since you ask, we've won a European Super Cup; won two League Cups (and reached two finals); had four 3rd place finishes in the top flight; reached a UEFA Cup semi-final (in which we were cheated in a bribery scandal) and a quarter-final; and played in an FA Cup final and two semi-finals. Basically,we've done more in that time than Leicester have done in their entire history.

Trentside Toby said:
Basically,we've done more in that time than Leicester have done in their entire history.

zzzz
welcome toby, you big old chutney ferret!
change the record for gawds sake!
marc bolan was a f*rest fan, used to go alot but died of overdose of tree!

MKFox said:
zzzz
Yes, is it tedious and I shouldn't have made that cheapshot at the end. I have no interest in talking about past achievements, but Nottingham Fox did ask what we'd achieved since 1980, so I told him! He's now moved the goalposts to cover only the previous five years I see . . .

Honestly, I come in peace and I'll try not to get dragged into the same old debates (European Cups; O'Neill years; stadium; identikit; attendances; away support; administration; hoof; blah blah blah).

Trentside Toby said:
MKFox said:
zzzz
Yes, is it tedious and I shouldn't have made that cheapshot at the end. I have no interest in talking about past achievements, but Nottingham Fox did ask what we'd achieved since 1980, so I told him! He's now moved the goalposts to cover only the previous five years I see . . .

Honestly, I come in peace and I'll try not to get dragged into the same old debates (European Cups; O'Neill years; stadium; identikit; attendances; away support; administration; hoof; blah blah blah).

You're welcome on this site. You seem a genuine poster.

highland fox said:
I see what MA is doing gaga,it's just I don't particulary agree with it.Forget about age ,McAteer isn't a very good player IMO and Wilcox doesn't bare thinking about.You like the way MA is going about things I don't But we both have one thing in common..we want the team to do well.

i dont want micky to do what he is doing, but what im saying is it is the best way in the short-term. we can rebuild when we get into the premier league.

i think mcateer will only be a bit-part player anyway, like summerbee was.

gagandeep said:
highland fox said:

i think mcateer will only be a bit-part player anyway, like summerbee was.

I very much doubt that.

gagandeep said:
but we should trust micky,
he's going to have work miracles to keep us up next season :cry:

MKFox said:
gagandeep said:
but we should trust micky,
he's going to have work miracles to keep us up next season :cry:

we will stay up no probz, stop being pessimistic, eventhough i am beggining to get worried dat he is signing 1st division rejects like he signed premeir rejects last year. but im sure we wont go down.

MUZZY WILL MAKE A BIG DIFFRENCE, WE WILL MISS HIM IMMENSELY.

like adams says with him we r a good side without him a poor side.

NEXT YEAR WITHOUT MUZZY, will mean the end of the martin one'ill era. and era destroyed in just 4 years. how did it end dis way.

and yeah i am pissed, but i just want martin back, and be mid table in the premier league. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263