Why are these people allowed near a computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had two people knock on the front door.there opening gambit when I answered it was..''Do you ever think God is.....'' I never heard the rest because I closed the door

I don't care that they're allowed near computers, it provides great opportunities to laugh at their ridiculous nonsense.

What does worry me is that they have access to impressionable children.
It should be a criminal offence to talk to kids about bullshit like this.

You will all be sorry when Judgement Day comes

Feckin' heathens........

You will all be sorry when Judgement Day comes

Not me, I want to spend eternity in Hell with Bill Hicks & George Carlin, ****ing as many dirty, filthy bitches as I can.

The alternative is being trapped in Heaven with all those religious nutjobs, that's my idea of Hell.

I think it is a piss take. Nobody could use the word FACT so many times to discredit something when their own counter argument contains zero fact whatsoever.

I think it is a piss take. Nobody could use the word FACT so many times to discredit something when their own counter argument contains zero fact whatsoever.

The problem is beights you are applying logic to it.

I think he's on to something.
I don't want to be living in the world of the antichrist, a diabolical new world order with a cashless society.

just turned the sound on, nice music.

Its so obvious we were created by God. And God was created by............................OOOOOPS!!!

With reference to a certain Kubrick/ C Clark film I thought you needed a certain level of intellegence to turn on a computer and click a mouse ???

330830542_yj9hq-L.jpg

Not me, I want to spend eternity in Hell with Bill Hicks & George Carlin, ****ing as many dirty, filthy bitches as I can.

The alternative is being trapped in Heaven with all those religious nutjobs, that's my idea of Hell.
I'm with you there Macky... or rather, I will be with you there.

Except that heaven doesn't exist, and neither does hell. In which case, there goes our fun. Which in turn is almost a good enough reason to believe in heaven and hell.

Oh, it's all so troubling, isn't it....

Why do you imagine you'll be ****ing the bitches? Maybe some big rod will be ****ing you like his bitch.

Why do you imagine you'll be ****ing the bitches? Maybe some big rod will be ****ing you like his bitch.

I think I'd still prefer that than to be stuck for eternity with Xians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670