Why Keown Joined Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foxes_Trust said:
Babylon said:
marcus bent said:
Dave basset and tim davies would chose the new manager and it would not be Keown

Tim davies as chief exec would have not have much input if any he is a business man here to run the business side, it is a board decision (george et al) bassett would be consulted but the final decision is down the the board. And as Martin George had great input into getting o'neil, little, mcgee (spelling) and Adams his opinions would hold great sway.

Although still a shareholder Martin George is no longer on the board and if we go on shareholder opinion the Trust would be entitled to a larger say than him.

Having said that, there is no doubt he made some shrewd decisions on manager selection in the past, it would be the board's decision whether to call on that experience.

The original story seems to forget such candidates as Big Sam at Bolton & Curbishley at Charlton who would come into consideration for any Prem job viewed as larger than their present clubs.

Who is actually on the board? Obviously i thought George was still there, if he isnt who is? :oops:

Didn't someone say that Elsom was MB's old man or am I completely wrong?

ALL HAIL THE RETURN OF JAMES WALKER (AGAIN)!!!

more corruption and scandal, more supercilious meanderings and more and more bunkum.

I think we can resign this story into the great walker bin in the internet superhighway, along with other stories such as MA going to Villa, and Spanish Politics holding Leicester Players not the police.

I must admit I lost interest in that last one, but JW/Oadby Fox/Bonesman will no doubt remind me I'm wrong.

John Holmes is MB's dad and JH had a lesser role in bringing MON to Leicester than Martin George.

Take it you know your dad's PA Michelle then MB?

i bet keowns just been offered a minor coaching roll at the club, i expect thats why he joined us,he wants to stay in football with a good club!!! and hes sick of red shirts!!

Dunc said:

more corruption and scandal, more supercilious meanderings and more and more bunkum.

I think we can resign this story into the great walker bin in the internet superhighway, along with other stories such as MA going to Villa, and Spanish Politics holding Leicester Players not the police.

I must admit I lost interest in that last one, but JW/Oadby Fox/Bonesman will no doubt remind me I'm wrong.
Just what I thought, and let's not forgot his little foreign invention wasn't it Manuel or something? :lol: I Like the Avatar Dunc!

Dunc said:

This is sooooo funny, I was just thinking this morning about the 'original' posters on here and recalled some of the epic battles between JW and yourself Dunc, they used to make my day.
Can't wait for the 'who's James Walker' reply from Bonesman :lol: :wink:

Why are we all concerned about George anyway :?: he was part of the decline and unrest at LCFC in the past :?

Me da (my dad) has told me that he is about to sign as the new manager in time for the highly prestigious, and no doubt sell out, Pepsi Max Crapionship. All because Micky Adams has been lured to East Bengal where he will take Dion Dublin and Martin Keown. But it's ok, my dad's done a deal to bring in Climax Lawrence as part of the deal.

Tboy said:
Me da (my dad) has told me that he is about to sign as the new manager in time for the highly prestigious, and no doubt sell out, Pepsi Max Crapionship. All because Micky Adams has been lured to East Bengal where he will take Dion Dublin and Martin Keown. But it's ok, my dad's done a deal to bring in Climax Lawrence as part of the deal.

God you are not funny :roll:

Taxi

We all know Keown has been brought in because he is a star of the future and is looking for his big break...hang about Martin Keown! oh he's come for the cash and hopefully a couple of games...still good signing.
Micky won't go anywhere yet no fear.
How can you take the piss out of Climax? His signing om Monday! :lol:

p*t*r T*yl*r for england manager, then the whole country will hate the tosser and not just us!
hasn't taken back a little more responsibility within the england camp recently too?

marcus bent said:
Tboy said:

God you are not funny :roll:

Taxi

while you and your dad are a laugh a minute..

guys guys i sense some anger in the room can we all just take a step back take a deep breath and..... marcus shut the fook up what the fooks up with man you have been attacking everybody all day ......chill it :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263