Will Enzo take any of our players?

Jimmy Lad

I actually think it is highly likely Hermansen will be at Chelsea next season.

Can't see Enzo wanting any of the rest of them (possibly apart from Fatawu if we've not activated the clause or can't due to FFP restrictions).

Can't see him taking anyone. Possibly Hermansen would be the only one, but I don't think so.

If he wants to set up in the same way as here, he'll probably need wingers - but I doubt he'd be coming for Fatawu or Mavididi. We need to get the Fatawu deal done though.

won’t be up to him anyway based on how Chelsea is structured.

And we will probably have language around it in any compensation package to avoid.

I think he could be tempted to try and take Vardy with him, he'd score a shit load with the chances they create.

won’t be up to him anyway based on how Chelsea is structured.

And we will probably have language around it in any compensation package to avoid.
I think the latter will depend on the wording of his release clause - if a club is willing to pay the release fee then we may have no right to impose further terms, such as no signing our players.

Hopefully you are correct though as I can live with Enzo moving there, but it would be a real kick in the balls if Hermansen or Fatawu etc went there too.

Hopefully he'll try and help us out and give us £25m for Kasey McAteer as Bohley will think he is amazing looking at his goal stats!

I think he could be tempted to try and take Vardy with him, he'd score a shit load with the chances they create.
Can’t see Chelsea allowing Vardy to do his own personalised training regime that seems to revolve around large quantities of Red Bull and Gin!

Yeah, you're dead right. Any well run club would get something in writing to avoid an outgoing manager signing players we want to keep, so in that regard, we're ****ed.

Vardy would be mad to go to Chelsea at this stage if his career (and they won’t want him anyway). Why go and have to prove yourself to a new fan base and be under the microscope at a club like Chelsea. He can stay with us and if he doesn’t score a single goal next season he’ll still be a legend.

If someone says he c/would go for the money, then he’s better off going to play for one of the LA clubs or a club in the Middle East. Or again, staying with us where he won’t exactly be on minimum wage.

And the scrotum down

(Although I think Homer is already about halfway through the list on that one...)

So homer has his feet checked out?

Chelsea's budget is from a different reality to ours. As others have said, Hermansen is probably the only one he'd want AND transfers won't be his area.
The fans & the board are only interested in big money big names. It's Chelsea.

But they are weak in the keeper department so yes we may have to worry. & yes...sign Fatawu as a matter of ****ing urgency. Seeing him play anywhere else next season would **** me off too much to live with.

I've said it before; we need to strike whilst the iron is hot.

The best time to sell to someone is as soon as they've already bought. We've sold a return back to the PL. A promotion. A trophy. Now we need to get Fatawu in quickly whilst his cock is still pulsating. Not when it's limp and Todd Bohely can turn it from soft to hard in his warm, moist, money-filled gob.

Same with Vardy etc. We need to start moving quickly. I guess they're waiting for the manager? I've no idea. I wish all this shit would hurry up, I'm writing some questionable posts, and frankly that needs to stop.

**** off Enzo. Hello new manager. And ****ing get going.

My guess is they are waiting until we are no longer officially an EFL club so the embargo is lifted. Until then I suspect our hands are tied to a certain extent.

I've said it before; we need to strike whilst the iron is hot.

The best time to sell to someone is as soon as they've already bought. We've sold a return back to the PL. A promotion. A trophy. Now we need to get Fatawu in quickly whilst his cock is still pulsating. Not when it's limp and Todd Bohely can turn it from soft to hard in his warm, moist, money-filled gob.

Same with Vardy etc. We need to start moving quickly. I guess they're waiting for the manager? I've no idea. I wish all this shit would hurry up, I'm writing some questionable posts, and frankly that needs to stop.

**** off Enzo. Hello new manager. And ****ing get going.
This is filth :icon lol:

Our very own Alistair Campbell.

Softcore for the masses.

You just know that from now on, if I ever see Boehly interviewed thats the image I'll have in my head.

Warm, moist, money-filled gob. Someone AI the shit out of that please. Ha ha

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Blackburn 00
2Bristol City00
3Burnley00
4Cardiff City00
5Coventry City00
6Derby00
7Hull City00
8Leeds Utd00
9Luton Town00