Will Leeds go into administration?

Will Leeds go into administration this year?


  • Total voters
    54
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lboro fox

New Member
I personally think Leeds will be in big trouble this year, apparantly they have turned down a loan move for Viduka and there hasnt been much interest since. Smith for 8mill will only make a slight dent in thier debts, thier current wage bill is 38mill PA. Hopefully should this happen the tag of 'doing a leicester'will be long forgotten.
 

buzzer_b

New Member
Would love to see Leeds die away. I couldnt see them surviving (spelling) it :D
 

rotherhamfox

New Member
Nothing would make me more happy than to witness the demise of Leeds.
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
buzzer_b said:
Would love to see Leeds die away. I couldnt see them surviving (spelling) it :D

Nasty
 

buzzer_b

New Member
Joe_Fox said:
buzzer_b said:
Would love to see Leeds die away. I couldnt see them surviving (spelling) it :D

Nasty

Why is it nasty? Couldnt it be horrible instead?
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
buzzer_b said:
Joe_Fox said:
buzzer_b said:
Would love to see Leeds die away. I couldnt see them surviving (spelling) it :D

Nasty

Why is it nasty? Couldnt it be horrible instead?

I hate Leeds, but if they went out of business then we would never be able to beat them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool614
2Manchester City613
3Chelsea613
4Manchester Utd613
5Everton613
6Brighton512
7West Ham Utd611
8Aston Villa610
9Brentford69
10Tottenham 59
11Watford67
12Leicester67
13Arsenal56
14Palace55
15Southampton54
16Wolves53
17Newcastle Utd63
18Leeds Utd63
19Burnley62
20Norwich City60
Top