Will You Back Our Man??

Are You Backing Nigel Pearson to get us promotion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOZHOGAN

Now we finally have our Gaffer in Nigel Pearson lets unite behind him and his plans.

If we want to be sucessfull this season we must build as a club, together, beginning right now!!

__:038::038::038:___Nigel Pearson's Blue 'n White Army___:038::038::038:__

Yet again, Loz, you capture perfectly what we are all thinking deep down inside

Super stuff :038:

_41413463_basilsybil203.jpg

I assume loz is getting the lifetime achievement award this year?

Come on folks, get voting

And then we can inform the Merc of this groundbreaking poll of fans, and maybe they will run a story on it

Let's be 'avin you

I'm backing Pearson to get us promoted. Yes I am....assuming we start the season with enough players to put out a team.

Come on folks, get voting

And then we can inform the Merc of this groundbreaking poll of fans, and maybe they will run a story on it

Let's be 'avin you

This poll is not part of the official talking balls Leicester City supporters club (currently 6 members and still recruiting). It can have no validity.

Please go to TOP and vote now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

__:038::038::038:__NIGEL PEARSONS BLUE 'N WHITE ARMY__:038::038::038:__

Last edited:
hang on a minute...this is not such an easy question.

If by 'backing' Nigel Pearson you mean lending him my personal support (albeit from a distance most games) then I can confidently say yes..unless he turns out to be a complete cock and we tumble down the third tier of English football in which case I reserve the right to revise my level of commitment at an appropriate point of disbelief and dejection.

However, if 'backing' is defined as direct financial assistance then I will probably be looking towards Mr Mandaric to do that on my behalf...

hang on a minute...this is not such an easy question.

If by 'backing' Nigel Pearson you mean lending him my personal support (albeit from a distance most games) then I can confidently say yes..unless he turns out to be a complete cock and we tumble down the third tier of English football in which case I reserve the right to revise my level of commitment at an appropriate point of disbelief and dejection.

However, if 'backing' is defined as direct financial assistance then I will probably be looking towards Mr Mandaric to do that on my behalf...

Of Course... Now Vote please.

I just don't know which way to vote.

I'm not even sure I'm not sure. Can I take a minute to decide?

There. I've voted 'yes' but only so I can feel like a ture fan for the first time and be part of the momentous groundswell of positivity created by this poll.

Thanks Loz for helping define the mood of Leicester fans the world over.

Now where can I check how to spell 'zeitgeist'...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566