Wimbledon '08

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find some of it interesting, every now and then

sharapova-banana.jpg

very nice :023:
prefer ana ivanovic though :055:

I read an interview with him on Sunday and he seems fine to me.As I've said before most Scots don't give a feck about the English,they are patriotic for their own Country and thats all.They don't care if the English win or lose but The English seem to have this idea that thje Scottish hate them:icon_roll

The Scots do hate the English, they hate them because the english treat Scotland like a little brother, if Scotland are doing well in any sport the english will support them as they see it as the underdog doing well, which pisses the Scots off.

I hope Murray does well but I am not going to get a union jack out and start cheering him on!

The Scots do hate the English, they hate them because the english treat Scotland like a little brother, if Scotland are doing well in any sport the english will support them as they see it as the underdog doing well, which pisses the Scots off.

I hope Murray does well but I am not going to get a union jack out and start cheering him on!

Do you live here? Have you spent anytime here ? What do you base all this on or are you just assuming it ? Yes some Scots dislike the English the same way as some English dislike the Scots,Irish,Welsh etc but it is nowhere near as rife as you suggest...I know I lived up here for 5 years.Most of the Scots I have come across really could not give a toss about the Emnglish one way or another although they do find it quite funny that a lot of the English get so aggrivated by the thought that the Scots hate them so tend to wind them up about it.There are also a good number of Scots who support the English in Sports but of course that wouldn't fit in with those English who think that every Country is against them line of though.The real thruth is a good deal of the English have a ****ing huge chip on their shoulders

Do you live here? Have you spent anytime here ? What do you base all this on or are you just assuming it ? Yes some Scots dislike the English the same way as some English dislike the Scots,Irish,Welsh etc but it is nowhere near as rife as you suggest...I know I lived up here for 5 years.Most of the Scots I have come across really could not give a toss about the Emnglish one way or another although they do find it quite funny that a lot of the English get so aggrivated by the thought that the Scots hate them so tend to wind them up about it.There are also a good number of Scots who support the English in Sports but of course that wouldn't fit in with those English who think that every Country is against them line of though.The real thruth is a good deal of the English have a ****ing huge chip on their shoulders

So would this not come accross as the Scots hating the english? :icon_wink

So would this not come accross as the Scots hating the english? :icon_wink

No because if you actually asked them and joked back you would find that in the most part its banter and they take it as much as giving it,of course there are tossers up here but there are down there too.Like I said too many English assume they are hated,I personally think they enjoy thinking others Countries hate them:102:

No because if you actually asked them and joked back you would find that in the most part its banter and they take it as much as giving it,of course there are tossers up here but there are down there too.Like I said too many English assume they are hated,I personally think they enjoy thinking others Countries hate them:102:

Ok I take it all back.

I wrongly suggested that Murray hated the english because of comments that were reported in the media. I should have realised that he was misquoted and that he is actualy a clever comedian who wore the T&T shirt as a joke! He is obviously a patriotic british man, rather then a scot, and we should all cheer him on!

I also take back my comment that the scots hate the english, obviously i only thought this because I think everyone hates us and I now realise the scots dont give a shit about it but pretend they hate us because they are very witty, which Murray so cleverly represents!

I still dont want the wanker to win Wimbledon! :icon_wink

Last edited:
I hate him, but not because he's Scottish

I also hated Henman

Both of 'em a pair of complete ***** in my book, plain and simple

Ok I take it all back.

I wrongly suggested that Murray hated the english because of comments that were reported in the media. I should have realised that he was misquoted and that he is actualy a clever comedian who wore the T&T shirt as a joke! He is obviously a patriotic british man, rather then a scot, and we should all cheer him on!

I also take back my comment that the scots hate the english, obviously i only thought this because I think everyone hates us and I now realise the scots dont give a shit about it but pretend they hate us because they are very witty, which Murray so cleverly represents!

I still dont want the wanker to win Wimbledon! :icon_wink
Can you not be both ?:icon_conf Like Webbo said people don't actually read things themselves they just hear it and take it from there.I couldn't give a feck if he wins Wimbledon or not,I'm not interested in Tennis

Can you not be both ?:icon_conf Like Webbo said people don't actually read things themselves they just hear it and take it from there.I couldn't give a feck if he wins Wimbledon or not,I'm not interested in Tennis

Why are you even in this thread then! :icon_lol:

Last edited:

I wasnt being serious, and of course you can be both. You can be a patriotic scot/englishmen etc whenever somebody from your country is doing well and then when somebody from another country is doing well you can be a patriotic Brit :icon_wink

Apart for when its Murray because he is an arse!

Last edited:
I dunno...bored:102::icon_bigg
Besides I go on the LCFC Forum and I know feck all about them

You dont say :icon_wink

Wait a minute we agreed on something the other day, so what does that say about me :icon_eek:

I know I lived up here for 5 years.
And yet you still seem to be of the impression that you have the correct opinion of Leicester City players and are able to tell us that it's us that's wrong.

We know, we've lived here for 5 years.

And yet you still seem to be of the impression that you have the correct opinion of Leicester City players and are able to tell us that it's us that's wrong.

We know, we've lived here for 5 years.

It would be a bit pointless voicing an opinion if you didn't think it was correct would it not ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669