Win 32 Service error

Status
Not open for further replies.

drummindefender

sometimes when i start my pc up i get this message, and it asks me to send an error report, or debug

i can't send an error report as when this happens as i cannot connect to the wireless internet. Today this happened 4 times in a row. i looked on google previously but couldn't find any useful info on how to fix the problem. Today it happened 4 times in a row and was really annoying as i kept having to shut down and reboot until it didn't appear so i could finally connect to the internet

also, sometimes in order to get my wireless using windows working, i keep having to go through run->services.msc and start the wireless zero configuration service even though it should do automatically...

any help much appreciated!!!!!!!

sometimes when i start my pc up i get this message, and it asks me to send an error report, or debug

i can't send an error report as when this happens as i cannot connect to the wireless internet. Today this happened 4 times in a row. i looked on google previously but couldn't find any useful info on how to fix the problem. Today it happened 4 times in a row and was really annoying as i kept having to shut down and reboot until it didn't appear so i could finally connect to the internet

also, sometimes in order to get my wireless using windows working, i keep having to go through run->services.msc and start the wireless zero configuration service even though it should do automatically...

any help much appreciated!!!!!!!

Have you installed any new programs lately? I had the same problem and just reverted to a Restore Point.

It might be worth trying to Restore to a point when you started up properly no matter what the cause.

how would i go about doing that boc? its started doing this back in january, and i can't think what i installed around that point.

how would i go about doing that boc? its started doing this back in january, and i can't think what i installed around that point.

In Vista,

Start
Control Panel
Back-up and Restore Center

It is possible that any Restore points from as long ago as January might have been overwritten by now. Why have you waited this long before doing something about the problem? It was never going to get better on its own.

In Vista,

Start
Control Panel
Back-up and Restore Center

It is possible that any Restore points from as long ago as January might have been overwritten by now. Why have you waited this long before doing something about the problem? It was never going to get better on its own.
because up until today, only 1 time in 5 would it actually come up with the message, so as it didn't effect me most of the time i didn't see the point. I have xp so im guessing its the same?

also, this may be a stupid question, but does restoring mean you lose everything saved after that point?

None of your documents, personal files etc will be lost, however (more or less) any programmes installed, windows updates etc (not sure about anti-virus updates) will be reverted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669