Win tickets for Spurs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Competition ended now.

Teickets went to a Spurs fan, surprise surprise.

The program was presented by a Spurs fan, and the question was one that was easier for their fans to answer.

But I bet the tickets aren't in the away end.

Remember what happened last time we played them in a cup match and their fans had our tickets?

webmaster said:
Competition ended now.

Teickets went to a Spurs fan, surprise surprise.

The program was presented by a Spurs fan, and the question was one that was easier for their fans to answer.

But I bet the tickets aren't in the away end.

Remember what happened last time we played them in a cup match and their fans had our tickets?
I had a Spurts twat in front of me with his son - obviously never been to a game before, son waving his Spurts flag. Also a couple of mouthy twats a couple of rows in front. In the melee leaving the ground, I managed to trip one of them up so he took a tumble down the staircase - very satisfying.:098:

Last edited:
Real Sharapova said:
I had a Spurts twat in front of me with his son - obviously never been to a game before, son waving his Spurts flag. Also a couple of mouthy twats a couple of rows in front. In the melee leaving the ground, I managed to trip one of them up so he took a tumble down the staircase - very satisfying.:098:

top banana :081: arrogant fecks anyway.....

spurs as a club are decent. the fans however don't come across as nice. on the way home from the sheffield united match i bumped into a yid on the train who had been met by 'stanley' by his fellow supporters, and if you visit white hart lane its a fun experience trying to find a pub that will let you in

Real Sharapova said:

No wonder you were pissed off with them, sickening and disgusting !

Last edited:
Yorkshire Vixen said:
i dont condone hooliganism in any form :018:

well played real :038: :icon_bigg
But the satisfaction - he didn't have a clue who had done it, or even if it was deliberate. Also, I have to say, it was the worst game of football I have ever been too, nothing to do with the match, but with the arrogance of their fans in our end - yuck!!!!

Last edited:
As a 15 year old I was directed by a stupid member of the constabulary to the Spurs coach park at Villa Park after the cup semi of 1982....my Blue and White bar scarf was not appreciated and I've hated them ever since.......:(

Fox From The Hudd said:
As a 15 year old I was directed by a stupid member of the constabulary to the Spurs coach park at Villa Park after the cup semi of 1982....my Blue and White bar scarf was not appreciated and I've hated them ever since.......:(

you would have been young enough for them to hit i suppose

Fox From The Hudd said:
Yeh, remember that game, it all went off after the game outside. As I travelled up with the London Branch that day, we refused to travel back to Euston with the Spurs fans, & instead blagged our way on to a special to Leicester and then back to St Pancras. Not one ticket collecter queried us not travelling back by the correct route - they must have sussed out how p*ssed off we were.

Its gonna bloody noisy in the spurs end, they have snapped up there
allocation of 4,500 and the word is they have upped that to nearly 7,000!

:eek:

:068:Spurs :072: can go and feck themselves. Ugh, nasty club!

Actually, I don't hate them as much as I used to. At least they can now say with accuracy that they're one of the better six or eight teams in the country, rather than just arrogantly assuming it whilst pissing around mid-table and lower, like they have for the last couple of decades. :018: Wankers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669