Window of opportunity - Kammy

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion, it is time that Craig Levein brought in some players that do not come from Scotland. It is always difficult for a boss that doesn't know what the division is about to adjust, but Levein has been there long enough and he should have learned by now. Of course, Leicester have had to come to terms with falling out of the Premiership and going into administration, but it is still unbelievable that they are so low in the table. They have some really good players like Rab Douglas, Joey Gudjonsson, Danny Tiatto, Mark De Vries and Iain Hume, who has done okay since making the step up from Tranmere in the summer. I don't think there is any money to bring anyone else in but they do need to find a solution to all their problems pretty quick or they are going to be in serious trouble.

For Fox Sake said:
In my opinion, it is time that Craig Levein brought in some players that do not come from Scotland. It is always difficult for a boss that doesn't know what the division is about to adjust, but Levein has been there long enough and he should have learned by now. Of course, Leicester have had to come to terms with falling out of the Premiership and going into administration, but it is still unbelievable that they are so low in the table. They have some really good players like Rab Douglas, Joey Gudjonsson, Danny Tiatto, Mark De Vries and Iain Hume, who has done okay since making the step up from Tranmere in the summer. I don't think there is any money to bring anyone else in but they do need to find a solution to all their problems pretty quick or they are going to be in serious trouble.

rab = shite

m8 yes on paper we are a real good team ,untill the player get them self toghter nothing will change ,weather thats cl fault we will have to wait and see

city need a proved goal score not someone from a lower leguye as the jump to this legue is too much hume is doing ok if only he could find the bk of the net more ,we've got hammed to ,in my mind he should be on the wing coz of his speed and crossing

the mocerey say a strike could be place for the game on sunday if the deal is done by the end of the day will have to and see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669