Wise to Covscum

Status
Not open for further replies.

PFKAKTF FOX

Breaking news on SSN, Dennis Wise has signed for Coventry. And who said there was no morals in football.

Adams re-signs a player he has previously had to sack for disciplinary problems and helped nearly send a club to the wall.

Whilst Wise signs for a manager who had a big involvement in what he believed to be a wrongful dismissal case. Didnt Wise run to the Leicester bench pointing at MA when he scored for Millwall.

Could only happen in football !

hes a scumbag with no morals, what were you expecting of him?

assaults someone and thinks he can stay at a club in fincial difficulties when he was doing feck all...i hate the little tosser

webmaster said:
I'm sure MA didn't want to sack Wise, it was the directors who wanted to sack him.

Anyway I hope he gets them relegated.

2nded

Wise = all that is wrong with modern day football, average ability, a big mouth (OK some of you think I have :icon_wink but I don't get paid £1000's a week) sucking the lifeblood out of the game as well as being as nasty a piece of work as you'd find anywhere in the game. Alledgedly :102:

Any respect I had for MA's just went whoosh!

Last edited:
just strengthens my views on MA...............

Micky Adams is a bigger twat than he looks.........

didnt think kovscum could get any scummier but they have surpassed themselves now.

mickey is an idiot, i cant beleive he did that, will wise ever really get a game though? doubt wise will even be there long!

webmaster said:
I'm sure MA didn't want to sack Wise, it was the directors who wanted to sack him.

Anyway I hope he gets them relegated.

Wise in his interview actually stated that Ralf Wiggum lookalike (MA) didnt want him sacking and that it was the board of directors who had pushed for it, so obviously in Micky's world kicking fcuk out of your team mate is ok, (it's team bonding). Next on Micky's hitlist is Dickov, Gillespie and Sinclair, if he fails to net any of these flawed characters then he could be set to swoop for a number of stars from the next edition of crimewatch !

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Breaking news on SSN, Dennis Wise has signed for Coventry. And who said there was no morals in football.

Adams re-signs a player he has previously had to sack for disciplinary problems and helped nearly send a club to the wall.

Whilst Wise signs for a manager who had a big involvement in what he believed to be a wrongful dismissal case. Didnt Wise run to the Leicester bench pointing at MA when he scored for Millwall.

Could only happen in football !
You couldn't make it up!:thumbs_do

KovSkum are trying to convince themselves it's a good signing:

I think he'll be an instant hit, and win us a few games on just passion alone, especially them ones where we're winning win minutes remaining, he'll put himself about.

I think he'll be the difference between top and bottom half finish for us. I think with Dennis playing well, we can achieve a top half finish, maybe top 8

:046:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673