Post Match Wolves 2 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it was irrelevant a professional footballer that couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo, the best it could possibly be is less shit
I’ve read that five ****ing times, and I still don’t understand it.

I don't think it was irrelevant a professional footballer that couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo, the best it could possibly be is less shit

I wasn't saying it wasn't a bad miss, but you seem to be suggesting that it's always a bad miss if a shot goes out for a throw if it's from the penalty area.

A shot from a tight angle in the penalty area can go out for a throw in, even if it doesn't miss the goal by much. I'm sure I remember Vardy doing that before...

A shot from 25 yards out in the centre of the pitch that goes out for a throw in is worse.

Therefore, the fact that it was in the area is irrelevant.

I wasn't saying it wasn't a bad miss, but you seem to be suggesting that it's always a bad miss if a shot goes out for a throw if it's from the penalty area.

A shot from a tight angle in the penalty area can go out for a throw in, even if it doesn't miss the goal by much. I'm sure I remember Vardy doing that before...

A shot from 25 yards out in the centre of the pitch that goes out for a throw in is worse.

Therefore, the fact that it was in the area is irrelevant.
At no point did I suggest it's always a bad miss if a shot goes out for a throw if it's from the penalty area.
All I said was it was Sunday league stuff and less shit than if it was a shot from distance.
The shot in question was comedy gold and sums up Leicester at the moment.

Why did you mention that it was in the penalty area then?
How did you translate that into me saying its always a bad miss ?
I mentioned it was in the penalty area because erm the shot was taken from the erm you know penalty area :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669