Post Match Wolves 4 Leicester 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to credit that we were much more like our own attacking selves and that not cross field tippy tappy shit!
However, pre game we should have known as it is glaringly obvious that Neves is a super talented midfielder with an eye for a killer pass (something our side does not possess), so what did we do? Kept giving him the f****** ball in wide open space. Mentals! Surely someone had to sit tight to him. Not rocket science is it?!

I agree that the defence were too split but surely our midfielders and forwards should shoulder most of the blame for gifting the ball continually to the Wolves midfield.
Our defence is slow, it is not their fault. It’s fact. Therefore protect them from deep long range passes ffs.

we gifted them 3 goals Gifted them! at least two of ours were well set up and executed!

Precisely, they were very entertaining goals to watch and cheer on.

The whole match was very entertaining, the result was terrible but the match was not.

Why do people keep talking about ‘being entertained’? Carragher kept saying the same thing during the game.

A 1-0 win, and a solid performance, is a lot more entertaining then the shower of shite I just watched.

I want a team that is tactically prepared for the game. Playing 3 defensive midfielders again Cardiff and Soton at home and then only playing 2 against Wolves away is ridiculous.

At the Man City game I thought we had turned the corner. We played the right tactics and team and got the result we deserved.

Since then Puehl seems to be almost deliberately picking the wrong formation.

Precisely, they were very entertaining goals to watch and cheer on.

The whole match was very entertaining, the result was terrible but the match was not.
Do you understand that words can have different meanings in different contexts? When I go to the cinema to watch a comedy, I want to be entertained by something which makes me laugh. When I go to the cinema to watch a thriller, I want to be entertained by something that excites me. When I go to the football, I want to be entertained by good, free flowing, high quality football. Today's game wasn't entertaining in that sense. It was ****ing funny watching us try to play football I grant you but that's not quite the entertainment most fans are after.

If you weren't so concerned with trolling and being deliberately obstinate in the face of over whelming evidence that Puel is totally incompetent then perhaps you'd stop posting such silly things.

Can I emphasise how wrong the two unenforced substitutions were.

Maddison coming on was sensible. However, utterly barking fecking mad that he came on for Barnes. And then. AND THEN, he plays Maddison on the left and Gray behind Vardy. Absolute stark staring fecking idiocy.

Then, THEN, he takes off Simpson for Iheanacho. The plan for this one was to pull back Ricardo (who was doing a perfectly okay job wide on the right) and play Iheanacho. Firstly, he went into the centre and I kind of understood him playing alongside Vardy but then he pushed him wide on the right. ON THE RIGHT WING! He was then the player that received the ball in the final stages twice in space on the right and aiming crosses, CROSSES, for himself in the centre.

So we finished with three of the front four in wrong positions. Beyond madness, borderline psychotic management.

Maddison coming on was sensible. However, utterly barking fecking mad that he came on for Barnes. And then. AND THEN, he plays Maddison on the left and Gray behind Vardy. Absolute stark staring fecking idiocy.

Then, THEN, he takes off Simpson for Iheanacho. The plan for this one was to pull back Ricardo (who was doing a perfectly okay job wide on the right) and play Iheanacho. Firstly, he went into the centre and I kind of understood him playing alongside Vardy but then he pushed him wide on the right. ON THE RIGHT WING! He was then the player that received the ball in the final stages twice in space on the right and aiming crosses, CROSSES, for himself in the centre.

So we finished with three of the front four in wrong positions. Beyond madness, borderline psychotic management.

All that is totally accurate, but it made it entertaining didn't it...?

And that's what matters

Do you understand that words can have different meanings in different contexts? When I go to the cinema to watch a comedy, I want to be entertained by something which makes me laugh. When I go to the cinema to watch a thriller, I want to be entertained by something that excites me. When I go to the football, I want to be entertained by good, free flowing, high quality football. Today's game wasn't entertaining in that sense. It was ****ing funny watching us try to play football I grant you but that's not quite the entertainment most fans are after.

If you weren't so concerned with trolling and being deliberately obstinate in the face of over whelming evidence that Puel is totally incompetent then perhaps you'd stop posting such silly things.

But we were good going forward, in fact, very good as 3 goal away from home for any team anywhere is a good showing.

It was the entire back 4 (5 including Evans when he came on) that were shambolic and made it an awful result.

If we had shown the same defensive solidarity that we had shown in the past couple of away league matches then it would have been a much better outcome.

All that is totally accurate, but it made it entertaining didn't it...?

And that's what matters

Well the basis of a lot of Puel Outers arguments is that his football is negative and boring.

That was anything but that today.

I found that entertaining, pissed off we lost, but still entertained!

However, I blame Jamie Carragher.
Before the game he said that no way would there be a repeat of the score of our last visit there in the league.
[probably put up to it by Puel]

The subs were absolutely baffling. People having a dig for both defensive midfielders sitting off when both have been on a booking for large swaths of the game. The layers of ineptitude in the subs is almost impressive.

Well the basis of a lot of Puel Outers arguments is that his football is negative and boring.

That was anything but that today.

We lost, due to appalling tactical and technical incompetence, in a much more entertaining way (apart from the first half when we were terrible)

Onwards and upwards for the deluded Puel Inners :038::038::038:

Let’s start with the team lineup. Why does Puel have it in his head that Choudhury can’t play in a midfield two? Ndidi and Mendy were both absolutely ****ing dreadful. We need a new central midfielder sharpish to play alongside Choudhury.

The whole defence were an absolute shambles from start to finish, but not helped by Mendy and Ndidi in the slightest.

Barnes was poor I thought, as was Gray, but both can be excused somewhat with their superb efforts for their goals (yes I know Barnes didn’t technically score).

And then the substitutions. My god.

I need to stop going to away games until we finally have the bollocks to sack Puel. My last four have been Wolves, Newport, Palace and Fulham. 1 draw and 3 defeats. Absolute bullshit.

Seriously though, what on earth do we do on the training ground? It can’t be attacking, it can’t be defending, it can’t be passing, it can’t be movement. What the **** do we do on it apart from dress up as Spider-Man?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263