Wolves player ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.

MHS

Logan - 4 - should not be back in the team, Henderson is far better IMO.

Stearman - 3 - useless lump of shit

Kisnorbo - 3 - had a poor game, sent off

McAuley - 4 - more commanding at the back than Nobbo, scores a poor own goal and missed from 5 inches

Johansson - 5 - our best defender, was still poor though, couple of good moves by him, probably his last game for us today.

Newton - 4 - was lively but created nothing

Wesolowski - 5 - always second best against MOTM Olofinjana.

Hughes - 2 - was shit yet again, hope he fecks off in the summer

Tiatto - 6 - our best player, scrapped and battled, nearly scored a screamer from 35 yards, he will be missed

Fryatt - 2 - about as good as genital warts

Hume - 5 - ran for a lost cause, took his goal well

Hughes - 2 - was shit yet again, hope he fecks off in the summer

you have to be wrong, Alex has only just sent his email to MM urging him to give him a new 4 year deal.

I will try and do this properly and not go too OTT with criticisms...

Logan - 4 - Really had a poor game. Right from the beginning his communications with the defence were bad and he dropped shots and crosses far too much.

Sh*tman - 3 - Fair play to Wortho for bringing him off. I honestly can not remember one instance where he attempted to play the ball from the back without hoofing it aimlessly up the pitch.

Johannson - 6 - Puzzled as to why the penalty was given against him. Did really well for our goal, and was one of the better players on the pitch for us.

Kisnorbo - 5 - This was one of the worst performances I've seen from him. Not really sure what he was playing at with his two bookings. There were glimpses of his usual assured self and at times he did very well, but his overall performance, including the Red card, was poor.

McCauley - 6 - He had an alright game until the second half. The own goal was unfortunate and he was one of our better players in the first half. Poor miss from close range too.

Newton - 5 - Failed to deliver the ball on numerous occasions when playing on the wing. Glimpses of promise but never got going. Very poor backpass when filling in at right back.

Tiatto - 6 - He did well. Showed alot of commitment, and came close early on. Was glad he had a decent game on his farewell appearance. What the hell was he booked for?

Wesolowski - 6 - Very decent game. It's a shame he had no one in his team (bar Tiatto and possibly Hume) who had as much appettite for the game.

Hughes - 4 - Lightweight. If he worked in the gym during the summer there may be a decent footballer hiding somewhere underneath. However that wouldn't suddenly give him the ability to be able to square the ball when on the byline instead of clearing all teammates in the vicinity with a wild cross.

Hume - 6 - Extremely well taken goal. Lots of effort for the rest of the game too.

Fryatt - 5 - Dissapointing. Again. He took his disallowed goal very well(which I'm not sure as to why it was disallowed - help me out there anyone?) but was mostly anonymous for the rest of the game.

Kenton - 5 - Looked pretty solid, didn't do a lot wrong - not too much right either though...

Cadamateri - 4 - Ineffective

Porter - 5 - Looked quite bright

Fryatt - 5 - Dissapointing. Again. He took his disallowed goal very well(which I'm not sure as to why it was disallowed - help me out there anyone?) but was mostly anonymous for the rest of the game.
Handball by Hume in the build up, according to the muppets on RL.

All c*nts today I'm afraid, not worth my effort rating them today, they were just not good enough

you have to be wrong, Alex has only just sent his email to MM urging him to give him a new 4 year deal.

Take it all back - yesterday (especially 1st half) he was extremely poor I thought. Almost as bad as Fryatt, who apart from the disallowed goal, did absolutely nothing - compare him with Keogh and it was embarrassing....No movement whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669