Wolves Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

Re: Wolves match thread

FT 0-0 Listen to the boos.

Re: Wolves match thread

Some guy just rang Radio Leicester saying "I went blind 18months ago, and tonight we were dire", if a blind man can see it we must be bad ffs!!!

Seems like a very Gary Megson kind of result to me.

WTF is this on RL now?

Unless its that the A-team have arrived with their tool kit ready and willing to fix our problem (apparently if you have one and no one else can help they are the blokes to approach) I don't care...

I would perhaps be equally satisfied if someone kidknapped smeg head and didn't try to demand any kind of ransome, instead opting to keep him.

Why should we be happy with a goaless draw against any team in this league.

Not good enough, again.

Why should we be happy with a goaless draw against any team in this league.

Not good enough, again.

That's correct. We have to remember that, now that we've had millions of pounds, that ought to have an effect on the way the team plays. It just isn't any more. It's as if nothing has happened. It's like having Mickey Adams back :(

Someone needs to tell milan that you get into the premier league by finishing top and not bottom.

At the moment we are shocking and I think we will once again be in the relegation mixer. If we don't shape up soon we could get ourselves stuck in it and once you do it is f*cking hard to pull yourself out. Look at Leeds last season...once they got embroiled in the relegation battle early doors they looked doomed.

I'm worried.:icon_sad:

Last edited:
Unless its that the A-team have arrived with their tool kit ready and willing to fix our problem (apparently if you have one and no one else can help they are the blokes to approach) I don't care...

I would perhaps be equally satisfied if someone kidknapped smeg head and didn't try to demand any kind of ransome, instead opting to keep him.

At the moment, and this is subject to change, I'm not blaming smeg head. I'm blaming whichever fecking idiot signed that obvious load of shiteheads in the summer without addressing the weak areas which everybody else had identified. :098:

My dad just called me from the Walkers he said it was crap and that we were just hoofing it to absolutely no one.

I know we were missing Clemence but we need at least 2 more quality midfielders before we will be able to play some better football and create chances.

That's correct. We have to remember that, now that we've had millions of pounds, that ought to have an effect on the way the team plays. It just isn't any more. It's as if nothing has happened. It's like having Mickey Adams back :(

When Adams left we were 6 points off a play off place. He was afar better manager than smeg head.

At the moment, and this is subject to change, I'm not blaming smeg head. I'm blaming whichever fecking idiot signed that obvious load of shiteheads in the summer without addressing the weak areas which everybody else had identified. :098:

So Milan then.

When Adams left we were 6 points off a play off place. He was afar better manager than smeg head.

I just meant the general feeling of things at the club now. Like the way Keabi will probably never ever play. Also the way he does really stupid things with the team selections like when he had about 5 defenders on the pitch at once on Saturday.

It's such a f*ckin pisser, I had such high hopes for this season for some insane reason & I'm just completely deflated now.

I just meant the general feeling of things at the club now. Like the way Keabi will probably never ever play. Also the way he does really stupid things with the team selections like when he had about 5 defenders on the pitch at once on Saturday.

From what I hear Kaeibi was poor the other night for the reserves. It would unfortunately seem that we have a massive squad full of absolute sh*t!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669