Wolves Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only see defeat tonight. More doom, more gloom and this forum full of testosterone fueled opinions. The club is close to meltdown.

This is what worries me about tonight. A loss by 2 or more goals and this site will be unbearable tomorrow.

The turning game of our season.
Win = Optimism... people will be suggesting promotion this season
Loss = People (including myself) giving up on anything good happening this year. (Apart from In Rainbows!)

The turning game of our season.
Win = Optimism... people will be suggesting promotion this season
Loss = People (including myself) giving up on anything good happening this year. (Apart from In Rainbows!)

Lets not kid ourselves even if we win tonight. Imo this is what we have.

Marks out of *****

GOALKEEPER.....With Fulop we are looking o.k in this department ****
DEFENCE..........Also quite solid but room for improvement ***
MIDFIELD.........Dreadful. The team should be built around Clemence because he his the one quality player we have *
FORWARDS........Not convinced with any of them. At best they are average championship players. No more imo, although Fryatt may still come good for us **

Imo we need at least 1 good defender, 2 quality midfielders to make us powerful in the most important area of the pitch. Also substantial investment in new better quality forwards. This is where we need Milan to put his money where his mouth is

with fryatt and campbell upfront and hume playing the midfield and attacking mid role, i think we have a good strong attacking front, defence is something that we dont need to worry about tonight me think.

with fryatt and campbell upfront and hume playing the midfield and attacking mid role, i think we have a good strong attacking front, defence is something that we dont need to worry about tonight me think.

I'm sure it's very more-ish Spanky, but I think you really need to lay off the crack.

If your wrong you should be stripped of all your vcash :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

if i'm right i think it should triple then :081::081::081::081:

I'm sure it's very more-ish Spanky, but I think you really need to lay off the crack.

Fryatt,
Hume,
Cort,
StappleBum,
DJ Campbell,

5 amazing forwards in different ways,

they just need to adjust to the team

Only 2 home wins in 2007, startling statistic.

Here's to our 3rd home league win of the year. 2 - 0 Leicester.

Hume from 20 yards, and Stearman.

I cant believe the optimism:icon_roll. You will all be back on here moaning your feckin heads off later:102:
we know that is true, let them have thier moment for now BB, let them screw after, least they will be happy feckers for now :biggrin::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_wink

im gonna go and sit on the fence (its comfier now they took the barbed wire off) and say 1-1 cant honestly see us getting anything more than that.

--------------------------Fulop-------------------------

----------McA-----------N'Gotty------------Kis-----------

Stearman-------Clem------------Kisi-------------Mattock

------------------------Hume------------------------------

---------------Fryatt---------------DJ-------------------

Same for me. Maybe Chambers instead of stearman. But i have a horrid feeling Megson will play Cort.

1-1 draw.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673