Wolves room !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashov

New Member
Delete this beast of a room please Webby ?Its horrible and NEVER used!

We could replace it .......

Ideas lads ?


ermmmm Picture & Multimedia room ?
 

Dorkwolf

New Member
Ashov said:
Delete this beast of a room please Webby ?Its horrible and NEVER used!

We could replace it .......

Ideas lads ?


ermmmm Picture & Multimedia room ?
:twisted: It's here to stay. Don't knock it. :roll:
 

Teeno

New Member
Dorkwolf said:
Ashov said:
Delete this beast of a room please Webby ?Its horrible and NEVER used!

We could replace it .......

Ideas lads ?


ermmmm Picture & Multimedia room ?
:twisted: It's here to stay. Don't knock it. :roll:
You should get sum of ur mates using it......


Erm if you have any :wink:
 

webmaster

Moderator
Dorkwolf said:
:twisted: It's here to stay. Don't knock it. :roll:
It's only here to stay if it gets used. If you're the only wolf using it once the season starts I'll probably move the posts into the Football League forum.
 

Teeno

New Member
webmaster said:
Dorkwolf said:
:twisted: It's here to stay. Don't knock it. :roll:
It's only here to stay if it gets used. If you're the only wolf using it once the season starts I'll probably move the posts into the Football League forum.
Makes sence TBH
 

Petrescu

Member
It was an awful decision to create it in the first place.
This should be a foxes fans forum seeing as 98% of us are lcfc fans :roll:
 

Ashov

New Member
webmaster said:
Dorkwolf said:
:twisted: It's here to stay. Don't knock it. :roll:
It's only here to stay if it gets used. If you're the only wolf using it once the season starts I'll probably move the posts into the Football League forum.
Get rid then , You know it aint getting used !
 

Scowcroft

New Member
webmaster said:
Dorkwolf said:
:twisted: It's here to stay. Don't knock it. :roll:
It's only here to stay if it gets used. If you're the only wolf using it once the season starts I'll probably move the posts into the Football League forum.
To be honest Webby, I don't think it's going to change. Dorkwolf is the only Wolves fan on here, it's just not worth it. Just put it in the Football League section as suggested, it won't be missed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Everton  9
Leicester  6
Arsenal  6
Liverpool  6
Palace  6
Chelsea  4
Tottenham   3
Manchester City  3
Aston Villa  3
10 Leeds Utd  3
11 Brighton  3
12 Wolves  3
13 Manchester Utd  3
14 Newcastle Utd  3
15 Southampton  3
16 West Brom  1
17 Burnley  0
18 West Ham Utd  0
19 Sheffield Utd  0
20 Fulham  0
Top