Match Thread Wolves v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're out of the bottom three at the moment but unfortunately Leeds and Villa are both winning. Villa got 3 in the first 15 minutes.

I love how every message in this thread has been along these lines.. other than the 2 goals!

As someone who's not watching a stream, it's very confusin

First 15 mins today, we've been utter dog poo. Clumsy and scared missed passes, losing runners, etc. Wolves could and should have been a couple ahead.

Somehow, we're two up though. One incredible strike from Tielemans and one simple one-two where Jonny just left Barnes to run past him.

We're shit and we're two nil up. Mind you, it's not usually the first half we struggle with . . .

Villa 3 nil up and Leeds 1 - 1, not good news

Fulham have equalised at Elland Road. We're up to 16th.

First 15 mins today, we've been utter dog poo. Clumsy and scared missed passes, losing runners, etc. Wolves could and should have been a couple ahead.

Somehow, we're two up though. One incredible strike from Tielemans and one simple one-two where Jonny just left Barnes to run past him.

We're shit and we're two nil up. Mind you, it's not usually the first half we struggle with . . .
I assume that if we have a shit first half, we're likely to have a brilliant second. We go in winning and then it's about being professional and defending like we did vs Leeds.

I assume that if we have a shit first half, we're likely to have a brilliant second. We go in winning and then it's about being professional and defending like we did vs Leeds.
Thing is they are such a mess at the back we should be burying them under the pitch. We should be looking for more goals here.

They do look a threat going forward, need to stay aggressive and move up the pitch quickly.

How many times is Soumare going to give the ball away

With elements of his game yes but there is a very good player in there.

Justin allowing way to much room to their right winger

Brilliant save from Ward prevents what looked a certain goal.

Telling you, they have goals in them. If we don’t get on the front foot I’m concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669