Woman comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fcukcov

We all know about the comments us blokes will have to put up with throughout the world cup. This thread is to tell us about them and give us all a bloody good laugh.

My first two are:-

my brother, "Im off to Blackpool on the 9th, 10th and 11th for lads weekend and to watch the england game."
sister-in-law, "England are playing at Blackpool, is their ground really that big?"

Two women in JJB, Nuneaton today looking at footie shirts.
Woman 1, "Im gonna get an england shirt, but should I have red or white. What do you think?"
Woman 2, "welllllllll the games are in germany arent they?"
Woman 1, "yep."
Woman 2, "well if all the games are away from home they will be playing in red, so get the red one."

FFS..................

Last edited:
fcukcov said:
We all know about the comments us blokes will have to put up with throughout the world cup. This thread is to tell us about them and give us all a bloody good laugh.

My first two are:-

my brother, "Im off to Blackpool on the 9th, 10th and 11th for lads weekend and to watch the england game."
sister-in-law, "England are playing at Blackpool, is their ground really that big?"

Two women in JJB, Nuneaton today looking at footie shirts.
Woman 1, "Im gonna get an england shirt, but should I have red or white. What do you think?"
Woman 2, "welllllllll the games are in germany arent they?"
Woman 1, "yep."
Woman 2, "well if all the games are away from home they will be playing in red, so get the red one."

FFS..................

Heard a very similar thing in my workplace today :icon_bigg .

My mrs said to me earlier "You're not watching both matches today are you"

Daft Cow

I have 3 days off now and I happily declared to my girlfriend that I would be watching 9 matches over that period.

she called me

"Very Sad"

Came home to find the mrs watching neighbours from tuesday on the sky+, then she wanted to watch the rest of the weeks neighbours and home&aways back to back, told her where to stick that idea and put the germany match on.

I've tried a different approach.
I told the current mrs mk that I'd be in the pub for the Germany game (although I knew I wouldn't be) so when I phoned her to say I didn't go because I'd run her a bath (with candles!:icon_roll ) and got the kids tea ready she was very pleased....;) .
I can now do no wrong until at least wednesday....

........And I gave her a belling at halftime in the Poland match!
:)

fcukcov said:
Came home to find the mrs watching neighbours from tuesday on the sky+, then she wanted to watch the rest of the weeks neighbours and home&aways back to back, told her where to stick that idea and put the germany match on.
I've got neighbours and home and away filling up the sky+ box this week as well due to my mrs has been in hospital. Fukkin useless

MKFox said:
I've tried a different approach.
I told the current mrs mk that I'd be in the pub for the Germany game (although I knew I wouldn't be) so when I phoned her to say I didn't go because I'd run her a bath (with candles!:icon_roll ) and got the kids tea ready she was very pleased....;) .
I can now do no wrong until at least wednesday....

........And I gave her a belling at halftime in the Poland match!
:)
isnt that one of those mini ovens you cook muffins in?:102:

Melton Fox said:
I've got neighbours and home and away filling up the sky+ box this week as well due to my mrs has been in hospital. Fukkin useless
My mrs has been on nights all week so hasnt been gettin out of bed in time to see either of the bloody rubbish programs.

fcukcov said:
isnt that one of those mini ovens you cook muffins in?:102:
He can only put the muffin in now, lets face it, he can no longer put a bun in there

Melton Fox said:
He can only put the muffin in now, lets face it, he can no longer put a bun in there
boom boom.

Melton Fox said:
i that a laughing icon? the animated ones dont work on my home comps.

fcukcov said:
i that a laughing icon? the animated ones dont work on my home comps.
It's blue with tears streaming out, I suspect it isn't laughing. Not unless it's just seen Dennis Wise die

pds said:
I have 3 days off now and I happily declared to my girlfriend that I would be watching 9 matches over that period.

she called me

"Very Sad"

I expect she is right and that you will be very sad when you find out that there are only 8 games on in the next 3 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669