World Cup Fantasy League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I've set up two Talking Balls leagues on the FIFA fantasy football website.

The first one is a normal league, similar to the ones we have each season. Access code: 216125-51555

The second one is similar to Boc's prediction league, you play head to head matches against other members, three points for a win, one for a draw. Access code: 216125-51557

You can enter both leagues with the same team.

OK why did I sign up for a macdonalds website where the username doesn't work for the fantasyleague site?

:icon_conf

You can't submit a team yet, it should say this: "You'll be able to pick your team on the 4th of June, after the official squads have been announced."

FFS I think I was being an idiot, I assume the fantasy league link above is an autolink? I thought that was the site. :icon_redf

Edit: yes, it is an auto link.

Last edited:
Had a login problem. Can you remove the fcukcov player from the leagues? I am now leeward!

I don't think it will let me remove you, I can't see a way to do it.

I had already joined another league and they managed to remove me. Must be a way to do it?

Once you have registered on the FIFA site, I implore you not to click on the Panini Virtual Sticker Book.

It's childish and designed to hook you in to trawling the FIFA website for hidden stickers, the web for promo codes and collectors groups to join, and eventually you'll end up going through the recycle bin in work looking for empty Coke bottles to get Coke Zone points for further promo codes.

For pity's sake, don't be tempted. You'll end up waiting up till midnight for your daily allowance to arrive. No good can come of it.

If you are already involved I can hook you up with some codes.

Once you have registered on the FIFA site, I implore you not to click on the Panini Virtual Sticker Book.

It's childish and designed to hook you in to trawling the FIFA website for hidden stickers, the web for promo codes and collectors groups to join, and eventually you'll end up going through the recycle bin in work looking for empty Coke bottles to get Coke Zone points for further promo codes.

For pity's sake, don't be tempted. You'll end up waiting up till midnight for your daily allowance to arrive. No good can come of it.

If you are already involved I can hook you up with some codes.

Just keep using the same code over and over, it worked for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669