World Cup squads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graz

Riyad Mahrez has been named in Algeria's World Cup squad - let's hope he doesn't play too well to get attention from other clubs!

I think he'll be the star of our team next season.

Any of our other players called up?

Riyad Mahrez has been named in Algeria's World Cup squad - let's hope he doesn't play too well to get attention from other clubs!

I think he'll be the star of our team next season.

Any of our other players called up?
He's been named in the provisional squad - the only uncapped player out of the 30.

It's important for young ambitious potential new signings to see this as a club where they can fulfil themselves, so this is fantastic news.

It's important for young ambitious potential new signings to see this as a club where they can fulfil themselves, so this is fantastic news.

I don't know about that but good luck to both Riyad and jeff. I hope they both make the final 23.

If there are defensive injuries and Smalling and Jones both play it could get embarrassing,

I for one have zero expectation so I guess any sort of progress will be a bonus but that squad looks a bit rubbish to me although didn't they say that about the last Germany team in the World Cup?

Moore called up to England Under 21s for qualifier in Wales and the Toulon tournament. Would be great to see him play in the latter as England have fixtures against worldwide opposition.

I for one have zero expectation so I guess any sort of progress will be a bonus but that squad looks a bit rubbish to me although didn't they say that about the last Germany team in the World Cup?

Depends who 'they' are, if its the ignorant English press then yes

Looks like young Jeff won't be going.
Not the best game last night against Robben (but then who does?).

seems they removed the video

ah well, here's another

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573