World Cup Sweepstakes numbers revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Hunt Smells said:
Ja feckin Pan. I wanted Ivory Coast. Who got those?
get a feckin proper computer Ive got better things to do in me lunch hour than feed you info but it was Joe_Fox

Last edited:
fcukcov said:
get a feckin proper computer Ive got better things to do in me lunch hour than feed you info but it was Joe_Fox

Well sod off then. :098: :icon_wink :icon_bigg

Seeing as Joe_ aint even here any more, can I swap teams with him please DD? :) :icon_lol:

drummindefender said:
i did ask about it but never announced that it would definitely happen-however you never got back to me about it

Can't remember seeing anything, did you send me a PM?

If you put it in a thread I'm not likely to see it at the moment, I'm trying to cut down my forum time so I can do some work instead.

But I don't think I'd have awarded vCash for this anyway, it's probably a little unfair as only 32 people can enter. Also I'd rather keep the vCash for stuff that's more based on skill rather than luck.

Mike Hunt Smells said:
Well sod off then. :098: :icon_wink :icon_bigg

Seeing as Joe_ aint even here any more, can I swap teams with him please DD? :) :icon_lol:
no :) come on webbo give us a vcash prize-i did ask to be fair (check your pms)-i never once confirmed that there would definitely be one

drummindefender said:
no :) come on webbo give us a vcash prize-i did ask to be fair (check your pms)-i never once confirmed that there would definitely be one

Webbo, make him happy and give 5 vCash for the winner. :icon_bigg

Message from and on behalf of Boy Genius

'Following the draw, I am extremely proud and privaliged to be supporting such a fine upstanding country, we have developed strong bonds and enjoyed many excellent footballing encounters always conducted in a sporting and friendly manner, I will therefore be honoured to represent Argentina in this competition'

Last edited:
drummindefender said:
miserable git-i cant believe but you can actually be tight with virtual money

He's saving it up so we can buy a v-stake in LCFC:biggrin:

I would say I am happy simply to participate for no reward, but as I have drawn les frogs..... sacre bleu! :icon_lol:

fecking septics...that's nearly as bad as Argentina, or France...

Brauny Blue said:
:note: who do you think your kidding Mr Hitler:note:

" Don't mention the war "

Why me, why feckin me:102:
germans.jpg

Brauny Blue said:
:icon_lol:

Ffs Angola, Togo, the Cape Verde islands, anyone but the.......

Why feckin me:icon_conf

The Cape Verdes aint in the World Cup. :icon_conf

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48