Worst films of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I disagree with most on here then. I thought Ace Ventura Pet Detective and When Nature Calls were both hilarious. It's a matter of what floats your boat I guess. :102:

Dumb & Dumber is a modern comedy classic. Up there with Airplane for best 'stupid' comedy.

I don't care if there is little in the way of plot, its a comedy, it made me laugh more than pretty much any other film so it does its job.

"Tic Tac Sir?"

Dumb & Dumber is a modern comedy classic. Up there with Airplane for best 'stupid' comedy.

I don't care if there is little in the way of plot, its a comedy, it made me laugh more than pretty much any other film so it does its job.

"Tic Tac Sir?"

Agreed. I guess Jim Carrey is a love him or hate him type of actor/comedian. It's a question of taste in the end. I used to love Monty Python but I'll bet there were folks out there who hated them. :102:

I guess I disagree with most on here then. I thought Ace Ventura Pet Detective and When Nature Calls were both hilarious. It's a matter of what floats your boat I guess. :102:

Post count totals obviously get your yacht sailing....... :tumbleweed:

Total Reality is, without a doubt, one of the worst films I have ever seen in terms of plot, characterisation and acting ability. It is bloody funny though, one of those so bad it's good films. Brilliant.

Total Reality is, without a doubt, one of the worst films I have ever seen in terms of plot, characterisation and acting ability. It is bloody funny though, one of those so bad it's good films. Brilliant.

In a similar vein: Reefer Madness is a 'so bad it's good' classic, i laughed so much the 1st time i saw it: "smoke weed and green lights come out of your eyes etc" (and it was supposed to be a serious propaganda piece at the time of its release)

In a similar vein: Reefer Madness is a 'so bad it's good' classic, i laughed so much the 1st time i saw it: "smoke weed and green lights come out of your eyes etc" (and it was supposed to be a serious propaganda piece at the time of its release)

Think I'd prefer Cheech & Chong ... :icon_bigg:icon_wink

Turner & Hooch is better and more funnier but also brainwashed me more than a propaganda piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566